LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Claire Continued

Reader Survey  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Before this story came out, were you reading "Life with Claire"?

2. 2. Which character interactions in the Claire Saga do you like most?

• Claire and Jessica
    • Sarah and Jessica
    • Claire and Sarah
    • Sarah and Brendan
    • Claire and Andrea
    • Jessica and Ryan
    • Jessica and Dr. Faraday
    • Claire, Jessica, and Sarah

Just wanted to remind everyone that the last chapter of "Claire Continued" will be posted this coming Tuesday. But fear not, for sometime in the foreseeable future, there will be yet another sequel: "Claire Complete." And hopefully it will continue to delight you as my previous works have, provided I can get to work on it soon...

:thumbsup:

I can't wait, this has been a great series and if the previous two are anything to go by "Claire Coimplete" will be equally wonderful.

Thank you for sharing Claire and her family with us all, it is always a joy to read a well written story and even better when there is a conclusion.

Well, it's Tuesday again. Thanks to everyone for reading!

---

Chapter Nineteen

Love is a moment that says more about you and your beloved than any words ever could.

A few days later, Claire sat on the couch with Andrea, holding her hand as they waited for Sarah and Jessica to come home from their respective job and classes. It had been a turbulent week for the two of them, making last-minute arrangements and getting things in order—all without tipping off the young women about what they were planning.

When she heard the front door open, Claire squeezed her girlfriend's hand. She watched as her youngest, Jessica, came into the room with her friend Samantha, each of them carrying a purse and a small stack of textbooks. They'd been inseparable for the past three days, while Jessica had been trying to patch things up with Ryan, relying on her best friend as her emotional bedrock.

Jessica brightened as soon as she saw Claire and Andrea. "Hey there! You're home early!"

"We've something important to discuss," said Claire. Once she saw her niece’s face darken, she added, "It's not anything disappointing, I promise. Put your things away and sit with us. We're just waiting for Sarah to get here."

"Okay!"

Five or six minutes passed before Sarah came home. When she entered the living room, Jessica was sitting next to Claire, now in a clean diaper, and Samantha was in the armchair to the right. Sarah smiled and waved at everyone.

"Take a seat, dear," said Claire. "We're having a family meeting."

She waited for Sarah to sit down, watching as she delicately settled onto the arm of the couch by Andrea. The faint rustle from beneath her long skirt was all the evidence Claire needed to know that her eldest niece was wearing her diaper—one she used for convenience, not necessity—and she couldn’t help but remember that happy weekend they'd spent by themselves, being just an aunt and niece.

Hopefully, they'd have many such weekends to come.

"This is something that Andrea and I have been planning ever since she moved in with us," said Claire, patting her girlfriend’s hand for emphasis. "She's going to sell her house and move in with me for good."

"That's great," Jessica responded, "but won't it get a lot more crowded here?"

"That's why I'm taking half the proceeds I make from this sale," Andrea replied with a grin, "and giving them to you."

Jessica was dumbstruck. She exchanged a surprised look with Sarah and Samantha, and then all three girls were staring expectantly at Claire.

"It's true," she confirmed. "Actually, we've already put that money to use on your behalf." Reaching into her pocket, Claire pulled out a few pieces of paper that were stapled together and unfolded them. "This is a lease for an apartment in that building just down the street. We bought it for all three of you girls."

"You didn't," Sarah said, her face twisting like she was trying to seem both happy and shocked at the same time.

"Oh, but we did," Claire asserted, still smiling. "Think about it: no more having to share with your maiden aunt, being closer to work... and Brendan—"

"I'm sold," was Sarah's hasty reply, followed by an embarrassed smile.

"Plus you two will be even closer to campus," said Andrea, turning toward Jessica and Samantha. "And there'll be plenty of money to cover you for the first six months while you're looking for work."

"I waslooking for a job," Jessica admitted. "You think I'll be able to find something in the next few months?"

"Why not?" Andrea lifted her hand, which held onto Claire's. "Your aunt's already in the act of getting me a job at her shop. I think you'll have the same luck."

"Okay, but Sam and I aren't working there. We'll find something on our own." Jessica gave her aunt a pointed look. "That's one thing I want to be able to do on my own."

"Point taken," Claire said reassuringly. "So, what do you think, girls? Does this sound like a fair proposition to you?"

Jessica exchanged another look with her cousin and her friend. Then the girls turned toward Claire and answered with a resounding, "Yes!"

"I'm so glad," Claire answered. "Of course, this does mean I'll expect to see you all at least once every weekend. Even if it's just for a few hours."

"Not much of a catch," Samantha commented.

Claire turned and flashed her a brilliant smile. "Who said it was, dear? You may outgrow me, but I'll never be able to outgrow any of you."

THE END

Great, leaves it open for the next saga; not too long though as Tuesdays just wont be the same withour Claire

Well, it might be a while, but ideally I'd like to have the whole story done before I start posting it. If necessary, I may get it finished halfway and start putting up the first few chapters while writing the rest, but I really need to work out a better writing schedule first. And yes, it will be on Tuesdays as before.

A very bitter sweet end, I must say :)

Thank you for reading! :thumbsup:

• 2 years later...