LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Claire Continued

Reader Survey  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Before this story came out, were you reading "Life with Claire"?

2. 2. Which character interactions in the Claire Saga do you like most?

• Claire and Jessica
    • Sarah and Jessica
    • Claire and Sarah
    • Sarah and Brendan
    • Claire and Andrea
    • Jessica and Ryan
    • Jessica and Dr. Faraday
    • Claire, Jessica, and Sarah

Chapter Thirteen

Love is introducing your companion to wondrous new experiences, helping them plunge their own depths and see life through another's eyes.

There were few things that Jessica remained self-conscious about at the age of nineteen. She wasn't desperate to be noticed, wasn't eager to catch the eyes of any fine young man passing by, and wasn't embarrassed by the fact that she wore a diaper under her jeans.

Still, that didn't mean she didn’t try for modesty and do her best to keep her briefs well-concealed when out in public—like right now, when she and Samantha were coming out of the Hot Topic store at the mall.

Jessica felt her bladder void itself as soon as they crossed the threshold, but she didn't register it as anything but a sudden warmth and wetness between her legs. She paused and gave her friend a knowing look.

"Uh oh." Samantha shook her head and flashed a teasing smile. "Does somebody need a special visit to the nearest restroom?"

"I know there's a family bathroom over at the other end," Jessica suggested.

Samantha pointed toward the corridor adjacent to a nearby Gap Store. "Or we could just sneak into one of the single-occupant bathrooms down there."

Jessica followed her gaze and nodded. "That sounds much better, but there won't be a table for me to lie on."

"Is it really that hard for you to be changed standing up?"

"Well, no..." Jessica thought about it. Frankly, she'd gotten so used to lying down for a change that it was almost second nature to her. Years of being changed by her Aunt Claire or Cousin Sarah had meant falling back onto a bed and staring up toward the ceiling while being prepped for a new diaper. But she figured for Samantha's sake, she could bear to stand just this once.

She followed Sam into the nearest ladies' room and waited for her to set their bags down by the sink and lock the door. Samantha turned around and held out a waiting hand. "Give me your purse."

Jessica handed it over and began to pull down her jeans. She let them drop and started to undo the tapes on her diaper. Meanwhile, Samantha was rummaging through her purse, taking out wipes, powder, and a clean diaper.

As Jessica rolled up and tossed her old diaper into the trash can, Samantha wiped and powdered her off, just as she'd done a million times before. It didn't seem all that different even though Jessica was standing up instead of lying down—the clean-up was as thorough as ever. Soon enough, Jessica was back in a clean diaper, and Samantha was helping her pull her jeans up all the way over it.

"That wasn't too bad," Samantha commented, giving her friend a gentle pat on the butt. She smiled and turned to open the door.

"Think you could handle it?" asked Jessica.

Samantha paused and turned back. "What?"

"This," said Jessica, exposing the waistband of her diaper. "You remember what you said earlier, about how you could handle what Ryan went through? I want to know if you think you're able to handle what I've done all my life."

The other girl folded her arms. "What kind of a deal are we talking about? Could we make it a little more interesting?"

"Okay, then." Jessica grinned. "Here's the bet. If you can wear a diaper for the next hour and a half—and use it—then I'll pay you twenty bucks. If, however, you start to chicken out or don't use it, then you have to buy lunch for the next two days."

"You," Samantha said slowly, "are so going to regret this. And before you say anything else, I don't regret what I said about Ryan earlier. You're letting him off way too easily."

Jessica stuck out her tongue. "So go on. Teach me a thing or two about how to punish somebody." She grinned again. "If you can, Sammie."

"Oh, you are so going to be sorry you said that."

It took Jessica only a few seconds to find another diaper inside her purse and wait for Samantha to yank down her pants. She smiled as Jessica came up and diapered her in a few quick moves. It certainly helped that Jessica had plenty of practice doing the same for her cousin Sarah and was starting to get some more practice with Andrea, too.

"There you go, babe," Jessica proclaimed. "Your first diaper!"

Samantha glanced down at the thick Abena diaper she now wore instead of her panties, which Jessica had taken the liberty of stuffing inside her purse. She gave it a few taps on the front and back, which caused her face to wrinkle in amazement. Jessica knew how she felt in an abstract way—granted, she'd never had much time to adjust to diapers, but she could appreciate how it must feel for someone without her condition and her life experience.

"C'mon," said Jessica, tugging Samantha's pants back up and reaching around to unlock the bathroom door. "Let's keep on shopping!"

---

In a way, it was rather enjoyable for Jessica to be able to take charge like this for once. It was usually her habit—around Claire, Sarah, Samantha, and just about everyone she knew—to defer or be passive, to not be a bother to anyone. But for once, Jessica was free to dictate terms to someone else. She was free to see what it was like to have some responsibility over another person, even though it was only for twenty dollars or two days' worth of free lunches.

Samantha had needed some encouragement getting out of the bathroom, as her diaper was interfering with her natural stride. Jessica had taken her hand and guided her down the corridor and back into the mall.

They strolled along the lower level, doing more window-shopping than anything else. But Jessica was enjoying it, although she did feel bad for Samantha, who was blushing and averting her gaze from people passing by. She could remember what it was like to be out in public, quietly convinced that everyone could tell she was in a diaper and making some judgment about it.

And it had been on one such occasion that she was holding hands as well—

—Her hand squeezed that of an older woman's, and her voice came out as a quiet, pained squeak. "Can we go home now?"

The woman standing next to her bent down, so that her arms fell around the girl in a soft, comforting hug. "Don't you worry, sweetheart. We won't be much longer, all right? Just one more store and then we'll go home. I promise."

The girl had tried for a smile as she glanced up at her aunt. The older woman had smiled back and kissed her cheek, whispering yet another proclamation of love that meant the world to the little girl, who was still so self-conscious about the thick diaper she wore under her skirt—

Blinking, Jessica found herself back in the present. She was still holding onto her friend's hand, and was gripping it a little more strongly than she'd anticipated. Smiling back at Samantha's curious expression, Jessica made up an excuse about being distracted by thoughts of Claire and Andrea, and what they might need for the house.

The first hour came and went fairly quickly. Jessica kept a close eye on Sam, watching her for any sign of needing to go or that she might back out. But she seemed to be handling her diaper situation fairly well. Jessica had to admit that she feeling more just a little proud for her friend.

She felt motherly as well. It was a new experience for her, that she could watch someone go through what she once did, that she could feel for them what Claire and so many other relatives must have felt for her after being rescued from her mother—to see a young person go through the hurdles of life, ordinary or otherwise. Like Claire had done with her, Jessica felt her heart soar at the thought of Samantha succeeding at her task and heartbreak at the thought of it being otherwise.

Fifteen minutes before the deadline, as they came out of an American Eagle Outfitters store, Jessica had decided that the twenty bucks or the paid lunches didn’t even interest her as much as the hope of helping Samantha through this experience.

Right as she crossed the threshold back into the mall, Samantha doubled over and grabbed for her abdomen. "Oh. Uh oh."

Jessica leaned over. "What's wrong?"

"I really, really need to use the bathroom," Samantha replied, glancing nervously from side to side.

Jessica nodded. "Come with me."

Taking her by the hand, she led Samantha back to the single-person bathrooms over by the Gap. Locking the door, she yanked down her friend's pants and pushed her diapered bottom onto the toilet seat.

"Sometimes it helps to be sitting down," Jessica explained. "I haven't needed it since my bladder's uncontrollable, but for Sarah, going on her own was like this." She offered Samantha an encouraging smile. "The important thing is to just relax."

Her friend nodded and closed her eyes. "Okay. I got it. Just relax. Just... relax."

Jessica crouched at her side, her arms tight around Samantha's waist, her head pressed into her friend's breast. She closed her eyes as well and waited, thinking back to how it must have felt for her Aunt Claire when they made their unsuccessful attempts to get Jessica potty-trained again.

After a long while, she heard the faint whiz from inside Samantha's diaper and saw a small yellow patch on the front. Jessica smiled and looked up at her friend, who was wearing an expression that suggested both disgust and relief.

"Guess what?" Jessica exclaimed. "You did it!" She leaned over and kissed Sam on the cheek, then reached into her purse for twenty dollars.

"I have to say, Jess," Samantha said slowly, as she began removing the diaper, "that this was kinda fun, but I hope to never do it again for as long as I live."

Jessica nodded in understanding as she threw out the diaper and took up the wipes. "Well, what about just wearing the diaper and not wetting it?"

"Maybe," said Samantha, looking a bit wistful to her surprise. "Maybe..."

Reading about Jessica and the family always makes my week. This chapter with Samantha and Jessica was particularly good.

Thanks. I always like writing about the family (the interactions between Claire and her nieces are my favorite bits, obviously). Stay tuned for next week, which is a little more of the same. As always, thanks for reading, everyone!

Hey, I just found both stories this week. Saw this one first, and when I started to read it I realized I had no clue what was going on. Fortunately, as I was working my way backwards through the stories I found your other one. Really enjoyed reading it (was really nice not to have to wait to finish it too ... lol), and I am enjoying this one as well.

One question came to me as I was reading the most recent chapter. It appears that Samantha knows about Sarah wearing diapers and such. I don't recall a scene in which Samantha finds out, but even if it is just considered an "out of story" scene, wouldn't there have been some reaction to this news on Samantha's part? She knows Jessica wears them out of need, but for Sarah it is sheer pleasure. Even the most open-minded person would probably pause for a moment hearing that, and Samantha doesn't seem like the most open-minded person. ;-)

One other thing comes to mind - what's with all the "everybody changes everybody else's diaper"? I mean - it's a nice fantasy, but is it plausible? Maybe at least with Jessica, who seems to never change her own diaper, an explanation would be a good idea. Something like she finds it is always easier to have someone else change her, or when someone else changes her the diaper is always adjusted better (something I have found to be true) or something to that effect.

Hey, I just found both stories this week. Saw this one first, and when I started to read it I realized I had no clue what was going on. Fortunately, as I was working my way backwards through the stories I found your other one. Really enjoyed reading it (was really nice not to have to wait to finish it too ... lol), and I am enjoying this one as well.

One question came to me as I was reading the most recent chapter. It appears that Samantha knows about Sarah wearing diapers and such. I don't recall a scene in which Samantha finds out, but even if it is just considered an "out of story" scene, wouldn't there have been some reaction to this news on Samantha's part? She knows Jessica wears them out of need, but for Sarah it is sheer pleasure. Even the most open-minded person would probably pause for a moment hearing that, and Samantha doesn't seem like the most open-minded person. ;-)

One other thing comes to mind - what's with all the "everybody changes everybody else's diaper"? I mean - it's a nice fantasy, but is it plausible? Maybe at least with Jessica, who seems to never change her own diaper, an explanation would be a good idea. Something like she finds it is always easier to have someone else change her, or when someone else changes her the diaper is always adjusted better (something I have found to be true) or something to that effect.

Hi Winnie! Yes, Sam's reaction is meant to be an off-screen moment. She's meant to be an established friend of Jessica's. The issue of wearing diapers might seem odd to her, but her friendship with Jessica outweighs that. And to be quite honest, I don't know what her reaction to Sarah's wearing is.

As for the thing about "everyone changes everybody else," well, that's more of a symbolic motif for the relationships in this story. It's an intimacy factor. Jessica and Claire have a mother-daughter relationship, Claire and Sarah have an aunt-niece relationship, and Claire and Andrea have a romantic relationship. All of that becomes expressed in the diaper changes.

I appreciate your questions, Winnie. Hope to hear from you again, and thanks for reading!

Chapter Fourteen

Love is the security of a hug after a night of fear and sorrow, the hug that tells you that you don't have to face your troubles alone.

The scene was simple enough in her mind. Jessica was on the bed with Ryan, her arms intertwined with his, lips matched in a long and sensual kiss. They both were down to t-shirts and their respective forms of underwear—boxers for him, a diaper for her…

But then the scene changed. Suddenly Ryan wasn't in her arms anymore. Now there were others in the bed with them. A man and a woman about their age, with sharp features and hungry eyes. Their nude and angular bodies morphed around Ryan's, and though he reached out for Jessica, her hand grabbed at nothing as the wraiths pulled him from her side.

The wraiths had names—Suzanne and Gerard—although why Jessica knew that, she couldn't say. But there they were, claiming Ryan for themselves, deaf and blind to Jessica's protestations.

Suzanne pulled Ryan on top of her, gripping his manhood and driving it into her with a wild yelp. He flinched away from her, but a pair of strong hands pushed him onto her. Those hands belonged to Gerard, and Jessica could only watch in mute horror as the young man proceeded to slide his own manhood into Ryan, violating him just as Ryan was being forced to do the same to Suzanne.

His screams became mingled with Jessica's, which became further mixed with the passionate moans of Ryan's captors. But Jessica found herself under a spell of another sort soon enough.

A delicate hand reached out to her, tracing the edge of her face. Jessica turned and looked up into a worn face, beautiful and sad, with matted hair and large eyes—

The face of Claire's older sister, Madison. The face of Jessica's mother.

"What'sss thisss?" the creature hissed into Jessica's terrified face. "Sssuch a sssweet little girl sshouldn't be crying! No tearsss for Mommy, underssstand?"

Jessica tried to speak, but the mother-creature refused. Its clawed hand gripped her by the throat and began to squeeze, snarling and hissing all the while. And through this violation, she could still hear her boyfriend's own terrible rape from the other side of the now seemingly-infinite bed, his tears matching her own, their blood and sweat being mingled together—

"Jessica!" a new voice called out.

With a gasp, Jessica woke up in her bedroom. She was lying in sweat-dampened sheets, panting and staring up into Claire's worried face.

"Are you all right, darling?" her aunt whispered, stroking Jessica's cheek.

"It was just a dream," the young woman replied softly, trying not to cry.

Claire shook her head. "No, dear." She bent down and brushed away some of the slick hair from her niece's forehead. "Because if that was a dream, then how could this be happening?"

Without further preamble, Claire leaned forward and planted a very passionate kiss on Jessica's lips. She felt her aunt's tongue inside her mouth, and a whole new vista of revulsion and panic filled her to the very core of her being—

"Jess? Jess! Wake up, Jess!"

Again, Jessica's eyes flew open, and this time it wasn't her Aunt Claire standing over her, but rather her cousin Sarah.

Just to be on the safe side, she didn't say or do anything for a while.

Sarah stared down at her nervously. "You were having a nightmare. I could hear you all the way next door."

Jessica glanced past her cousin at the open door. "I... I didn't wake Claire and Andy, did I?"

"I don't think so," said Sarah. Then she wrinkled her nose. "Come on, Jess. We'd better get you cleaned up. It seems like you could use it."

As was typical of her nightmares, Jessica had wet and messed herself in her sleep. She sucked on her thumb as her cousin dutifully changed her diaper, trying not to think about her nightmare—or the nightmare within the nightmare, or if it had just been one long terror for the whole night. Either way, she didn't want to dwell on it, and hoped it would be nothing more than an unpleasant memory by morning.

When she'd finished changing her, Sarah pulled Jessica up into a hug. Not a strong hug, but gentle and soothing. Jessica closed her eyes and laid her head against her cousin's breast.

"Do you want me to stay in here?" asked Sarah.

Jessica thought about it. Part of her wanted to say yes, if only so that she could be safe in waking up with Sarah's arms around her, being held by the big sister she never had. But part of her wanted to be left alone, content in the knowledge that she had a cousin who loved her and an aunt with even more devotion to her, and that with their help, she had come this far through all her traumas and turmoil.

In the end, she looked up into Sarah’s eyes and said, "I'd let you stay here, but only if you really want to."

Sarah nodded and got into bed with Jessica. They wrapped their arms around each other and shared a quick kiss on the cheek before drifting off to sleep, one far more peaceful than anything she'd experienced for a very long time.

---

Jessica woke up to find that Sarah was gone. She then remembered that it was Sunday, and that her cousin usually went out to get a pick-up order for breakfast at a local diner, where they had the best scrambled eggs and buttermilk pancakes. This brought a deep smile to Jessica's face as she got out of bed, changed her diaper, and got dressed.

She went over to the living room, where she found Claire sitting on the couch. Her aunt smiled and patted the seat next to her.

As Jessica sat down, Claire leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. "Good morning, angel. Sleep well?"

"Not exactly," said Jessica, fidgeting just a bit. "I don't know if you could hear, but I had a nightmare or two."

"Oh?" Claire's face creased into a frown. "I didn't hear you at all. It's strange since I usually do."

"It's okay, though. Sarah took care of me."

Her aunt smiled again and drew Jessica into a hug as gentle as the one Sarah had given her in the middle of the night. Jessica responded by kissing the side of her aunt's neck and snuggling deeper into her embrace.

They stayed that way for a moment, but eventually Claire began to shift in place. She stroked the side of her niece’s face and whispered, "Darling?"

"Yes, Aunt Claire?"

"Andrea's going to be in the shower for a while, so I wanted to talk to you about something." She lifted Jessica's face toward her own. "Something important. But first I wanted to know... the nightmare you had. Was it about your mother?"

Jessica was about to say yes, but stopped. "Well, in a way. It wasn't a flashback like I usually have them. This one was different. More abstract..."

"Tell me."

She recounted to Claire the twisted images she saw of Ryan and his seducers. Her aunt's face clouded over when she mentioned the hideous form her mother had taken on, and actually blushed when Jessica got to the second dream that involved a surprising kiss from Claire. When she was finished, her aunt was still stroking Jessica's hair and had moved down to caress her back as well.

"It's good that Sarah was there for you," Claire finally said. "I wish I could have done the same, but—"

Jessica shook her head. "No, that's all right. Really. Everything worked out fine, and whatever this thing with Ryan is will blow over soon. I'm sure of it."

Claire, for some reason, didn't seem convinced. So Jessica put a hand on her shoulder and asked, "What did you want to talk to me about?"

The older woman was about to say something when the front door opened and Sarah came in with two plastic bags full of food. She smiled and waved hello at the two women on the couch before passing into the kitchen.

Jessica turned back to her aunt, but Claire was wiping away a different expression from her face. She gave the girl a tender smile and said, "It can wait, dear. We'll have some breakfast and at some point, I think I'll be ready to talk with you about it, okay?"

"Whatever you say, Aunt Claire." Jessica gave her aunt's hand a squeeze and a kiss before following her into the kitchen.

Chapter Fifteen

Love is tender like a lamb, fierce like a lion, and unpredictable like the sea. It can be any or all of these things because of the design of the human heart.

Jessica opened the front door and grinned as soon as she saw her friend Samantha standing there. "Sam! You made it! Come on in!"

With a hesitant smile of her own, Samantha crossed the threshold and took off her jacket and purse. "Hey, Jess. You're, uh, sure that your aunt's all right with this?"

"Of course!" Jessica took her by the arm and guided her through the living room toward the master bedroom. "She's the one who recommended this after I told her about what happened at the mall last week. She thinks it'll do us both good."

Samantha followed her into the bedroom, where Jessica had set everything out for her next "experiment." She'd taken out the usual changing supplies, along with one of Andrea's thicker diapers and a plain white diaper cover that would muffle the sound.

Andrea herself was visiting her mother that day, while Claire and Sarah were still at work, so Jessica had the house to herself. She reveled in being something of a hostess as she directed her friend to lie down on the bed.

As before, she wasted little time in taking off Samantha's pants and underwear, despite the way her friend blushed and tried to cover herself up. But Jessica only smiled as she sprinkled some baby powder over the abdomen and rear, and then proceeded to put a clean diaper on.

"There you go," said Jessica, patting the back of Samantha's new diaper.

Samantha wriggled in place and smiled coyly back. "Thanks, Jess."

Pulling her into a hug, Jessica helped Samantha onto her feet and laughed as the other girl's natural gait became a waddle with the thick diaper between her legs. She took Samantha by the hand and guided her into the living room, then instructed her to wait for just a moment.

Jessica slipped into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of orange juice, which was the only kind of juice her friend liked. She came back to the couch and scooted over to let Samantha lie in her arms, savoring the moment as she looked down at her friend in a way neither of them was used to.

"Drink it all up, baby girl," Jessica exclaimed cheerfully. She was amazed to see Samantha cautiously start drinking from the bottle, and soon she grew determined as she drank, her face softening like that of an infant. It only made Jessica love her more.

Minutes passed, as the girls stared back at each other, holding each other and feeling very secure. Then Samantha let go of the bottle and sat up. Jessica gently pat her twice on the back, which got a small burp from Samantha, who blushed and giggled.

Their laughter came to a halt when they heard the front door open. The two girls turned to see Claire coming in. She paused as soon as she saw Jessica and Samantha on the couch, then flashed a brilliant smile.

"Hello, darlings!" Claire set her purse onto the coat rack and clapped her hands together. "I'm so glad I got home just now!"

Jessica blushed and pulled Samantha into a tighter hug. "Don't mind us, Aunt Claire. We were just playing like you told us to."

Claire came over and sat down next to Jessica on the couch. She reached over and gently took Samantha into her own arms, twisting her around so that her legs were in Jessica's lap and her head resting against Claire's breast.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Samantha?" Claire asked with a tender smile.

Samantha nodded and nestled deeper against the older woman. Claire laughed and bent down to kiss the girl on the top of her head.

Jessica watched the two of them together, thinking how there had been a time when such a sight would have been a psychological trigger. The incident that occurred upon seeing Claire and Sarah in such a position was still an all-too-recent memory. But now Jessica could recognize that she was as much as a girl as a woman, and that her aunt was as much hers to treasure as she was her own person, free to live as she pleased and free to love whom she pleased. It was that fact alone that helped Jessica appreciate her aunt's newfound romance with Andrea, because Andrea was someone in need of Claire's love, and she made Claire happy in a way that Jessica had never seen before.

But she wasn't completely happy. In the back of her mind, Jessica could recall the shadow on Claire's face when she'd said there was something important to discuss. But what could it be? It seemed like there weren't any secrets left between them.

"Ahh!" Samantha cried out. Her eyes widened and she fidgeted in Claire's arms.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" asked Claire.

"I have to pee," the girl whispered. She blushed and ducked her head against Claire's breast again. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be!" Jessica reached over and patted her on the knee. "There's no shame in this household, understand? You never have to apologize with us, Sammy."

Samantha flashed her an indignant look. "You know how I hate being called that, Jessie."

Claire laughed and stood up, picking up Samantha as she did, and began to walk out of the living room. Jessica followed the two of them into her own room, where her aunt laid Samantha down on Jessica's bed and stroked her hair.

"Just let go, dear," Claire said reassuringly. She leaned over and kissed the girl on the cheek.

Samantha nodded and closed her eyes. Her face tightened for a moment, and then she sighed. Jessica could hear the faintest hiss from inside Samantha's diaper and she gave her friend an encouraging smile.

"There now," said Claire. "Wasn't so bad, was it, angel?" She put her hand in between Samantha's legs, giving the wet and warm part of the diaper a few pats. "Looks like you soaked the thing, Samantha. Better get you changed quick."

It didn't take long to put Samantha in a clean diaper once more, and when it was over, Jessica came up and hugged her friend for a while.

For the moment, at least, everyone was happy.

• Like 1

I find it odd that so many people they know are cool with this.....becoming unrealistic.

I suppose I could just shrug and say that reality is unrealistic. But to be quite honest, the story isn't really about your average teenage girl dealing with diapers and incontinence. It's about these specific characters and what happens between them. It's more of an exploration than a legitimate story, I must admit.

Hopefully, any of my future works will be on more solid ground. I admit that I tend to write these chapters on the fly, although I do have something of a storyline in my head.

I suppose I could just shrug and say that reality is unrealistic. But to be quite honest, the story isn't really about your average teenage girl dealing with diapers and incontinence. It's about these specific characters and what happens between them. It's more of an exploration than a legitimate story, I must admit.

Hopefully, any of my future works will be on more solid ground. I admit that I tend to write these chapters on the fly, although I do have something of a storyline in my head.

I agree that it is unrealistic but fiction usually is and this is one of the best reads on DD at the moment.

I agree that it is unrealistic but fiction usually is and this is one of the best reads on DD at the moment.

That's very kind of you, Summertime. I'm just glad people are enjoying it.

Also, just so everyone knows, I will be taking another hiatus on providing new chapters, partly because I'm busy with my new job, partly because I'm working on other projects, but mainly because I do need to flesh out the rest of the story before I continue writing.

As always, thanks for reading and for your comments! :thumbsup:

Chapter Sixteen

Love is a test of faith—in yourself, your beliefs, and the people in your life.

It was a brisk winter morning as Jessica and Sarah got ready to go to the mall yet again with Claire and Andrea. Sarah was even putting on a second diaper for the warmth and for the long stretches of shopping she'd be doing with her family.

They had just put their coats on and were leaving their rooms when Claire called out from the hallway, "Jessica, sweetie? Could you come here for a second?"

Jessica glanced at Sarah, who shrugged, and turned to her aunt as she came by. "What do you need?"

"Change of plans, dear," said Claire. "Remember that very, very important thing I needed to discuss with you a while ago?"

"I... think so."

"Well, we need to talk it over now, so I'm afraid you and I can't go to the mall right now."

"What about me and Andrea?" Sarah asked, her face riddled with concern.

Claire offered an encouraging smile despite her seriousness. "You two can go on without us, this time. We might catch up with you later this evening, okay?"

Sarah nodded and Andrea came out from the master bedroom with her coat on. She took Sarah by the arm and guided her out the front door without another word.

Jessica slipped off her coat and followed her aunt back into her own room. She sat down with Claire on the small bed and waited.

Claire curled herself up against the pillows on Jessica's bed. She took a minute, as though collecting her thoughts, and then slowly turned her gaze toward her niece.

"I know we never try to keep secrets from each other," said Claire, "but this was something that never seemed like the right thing to bring up around you, especially when your flashbacks were more frequent. I was content to let it be, but once I spent more time with Andy, I couldn't help thinking about our college days and everything that happened then." She blinked and her voice became sadder. "Including what happened... to you."

Jessica didn't say anything. She sat next to her aunt with a patient expression. Claire had always been strong for her, and Jessica would do the same in return.

For a moment, Claire was quiet. Then she glanced at Jessica again. "There is hard to say, but... how much do you remember of what happened before your dad left?"

Jessica sat very still. "Not much."

—She remembered the fights between him and her mother, with someone's name being shouted, a photograph that was of particular offense to her mother, and constant accusations of cheating, all heard from the crack of a bedroom door in the dead of night by a small and already troubled girl—

"Well, when your mother was institutionalized after what she did to you, I learned that what triggered the incident was your father leaving her and you. She said it was because he was seeing another woman and was running off with her... and that she blamed you for it."

Jessica nodded. She could acknowledge all this despite the distant pain inside.

"The thing is," Claire said slowly, looking sad, "is that I'm the one to blame."

"What do you..." Jessica shook her head. "I don't understand, Aunt Claire."

Claire pressed her hands into her face. "It was me, darling.... I was the one that your father wanted to run away with."

Jessica stared back in disbelieving horror. She had no words for this. She knew that her bladder was silently unleashing itself out of terror, and her diaper grew warmer every second, but she couldn’t begin to care with this revelation tearing through her.

"Jon and I dated in college," Claire explained. "We were good together, but we grew apart after a while, and he married your mother and had you. Over time, Jon became... desperate. He didn't want to be a father, he wasn't in love with Madison anymore, and he felt no obligation to stay with either of you anymore."

Claire spread herself back against the pillows, uncurling her body and avoiding her niece's gaze. "He came to me a few days before he left, saying he was still in love with me and wanted me to come with him. I said no." Tears began to leak out of the corners of her eyes. "I said no... and this happened..." Her voice caught and she let her gaze drop toward Jessica. "I'm so, so sorry..."

She'd heard those words before—while being held over a crib, wearing a shirt and a diaper, as her aunt whispered how sorry she was—and hearing them again made those memories come alive.

Claire was crying more forcefully now, and before she knew what she was doing, Jessica rushed over and squeezed her into a hug. They grabbed at each other, trying to pull each other as close as possible, both of them crying and whispering apologies.

"I'm so sorry," Claire whispered furiously into Jessica's ear. She kissed her over and over across her face, mingling her tears with her niece's. "I love you, darling. I love you, I love you, I love you..."

"I know, Aunt Claire. It's all right." Jessica was as nestled as she could be in her aunt's arms, pretending like they were being reunited for the first time after the abuse, and she was rediscovering a mother's love in the embrace of her mother's sister.

"My child," Claire whispered, "my baby..."

Jessica kissed her on the neck and on both cheeks, continuing to hold onto Claire and whisper back her love.

---

Some time later, Jessica woke up from a very deep sleep. She shifted to her left, finding that she was lying on the bed with Claire, whose arms were wrapped around her from behind. Jessica smiled and patted the arm around her waist.

It was then that she realized just how full her diaper was. The area below her waist was starting to itch and she was even detecting the faint odor that usually came with a leak. Jessica grimaced and delicately pulled herself free from her aunt's arms. Then she stood up and went over to the dresser to very quickly change her diaper.

She was just unfolding and slipping on a clean one when she heard Claire yawn. Her aunt was blinking sleepily and smiled as soon as she saw Jessica. "Need help?"

"I think I've got it," Jessica replied, hesitantly smiling back.

Claire laughed and slowly pulled herself off the bed. She came over to Jessica and pulled her into another hug just as the young woman finished taping on her diaper. Her aunt's hand slipped down to pat the back of the diaper, eliciting a giggle from Claire and a blush from Jessica.

"Are you all right?" asked Claire, her other hand brushing through Jessica's hair. "You're not upset?"

Jessica shook her head. "It's... shocking, more than anything. But I can't begin to imagine what it was like for you. Having to live with that guilt, all those years..."

Claire hugged her again and kissed her on the forehead. "Oh, darling. There are no words for it. I just want you to know the truth, because you deserve to know... and because I can rest easier knowing that there won't be anymore secrets between us."

Jessica smiled and leaned back into her aunt. "I love you, too, Claire."

She felt another kiss from Claire, this time on the back of her neck. Then her aunt leaned down and whispered, "Want to help me with something?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

Claire pointed to Jessica's dresser. "Go and get a diaper for me."

"Okay."

Jessica went over and pulled out an Attends diaper from what she considered to be her underwear drawer. She was surprised to see, when turning back around, that Claire was now lying on her bed and reaching down to take off her pants.

Her mind was blank for only a second as the pieces suddenly fit together about what her aunt had meant by getting "a diaper for me." Jessica glanced at the Attends and then at Claire. "You can't be serious."

"Oh, but I am," her aunt playfully responded. She tossed her pants off the side of the bed and smiled. "I said there wouldn't be anymore secrets between us, and I meant it. Andy showed me what a thrill diapers can be, and I wanted to share that with you."

"That's..." Jessica tried not to grimace, but couldn't manage it. "That's sweet of you, but I don't think you have to do it just for me—"

"I'm not. I'm doing it for us. If Sarah were here, I'd do it for her, too."

Jessica sighed. She knew that when Aunt Claire was determined to do something, there was no arguing with her. So she waited for Claire to remove her underwear, feeling a little embarrassed to be seeing her aunt like this, and struggled to contain her emotions as she unfolded the diaper.

Sliding it under Claire's bottom, Jessica pulled the diaper into place and began to attach the tapes. Claire, meanwhile, had stuck her thumb in her mouth and was sucking on it.

"You know, it's very distracting when you do that," Jessica said as she finished diapering her aunt—then recoiled at the sheer oddity of that thought.

"And yet you love me anyway," Claire warmly responded. She reached out to take Jessica by her hands and guided her to lie on top.

They cuddled for a moment, and Jessica found it unusual to see her aunt in a diaper, but she seemed happy with it, and Jessica could hardly blame her. She herself had found a way to accept being incontinent and found some delight in being diapered—especially if Claire or Sarah was the one diapering her. They had that look of motherly or sisterly love that Jessica had never found with her own mother.

"Mommy," Jessica whispered into Claire’s ear. "You look funny in a diaper."

"You think so, baby?" Claire brushed at the back of her niece's hair and sighed. "Well, I feel wonderful, and so should you. Because you are, dear."

They kissed each other on the cheek, and Jessica knew that this woman was her real mother after all—not the one whose name was Madison, not the one whom her father had married and then deserted because he couldn’t have Claire—but this woman holding her. This was the only mother she could ever ask for.

Once again, Jessica felt herself drifting toward another nap, but before she fell asleep, she had just enough time to wonder what Sarah and Andrea were doing without them.

---

This will be the last chapter that I'll be posting for the next week or two. I'll be on a hiatus while I try to catch up with my writing of this tale, as the next chapter is still a work in progress. As always, thank you for reading and your comments are very much appreciated! :thumbsup:

An update for my readers:

At the moment, I am still on hiatus as far as the upcoming chapters to "Claire Continued" goes. However, I would like to announce that there will be a third story in the Claire Saga, known as "Claire Complete." It will be available in a few months or so, as my goal is to have it fully written before I start posting chapters on here, as this will be an improvement over my current method of updating the story thread while still writing chapters. That way, there will be less of these impromptu "vacations." :blush:

Thanks for reading, guys, and stay tuned for the next installment in a week or so! :thumbsup:

An update for my readers:

At the moment, I am still on hiatus as far as the upcoming chapters to "Claire Continued" goes. However, I would like to announce that there will be a third story in the Claire Saga, known as "Claire Complete." It will be available in a few months or so, as my goal is to have it fully written before I start posting chapters on here, as this will be an improvement over my current method of updating the story thread while still writing chapters. That way, there will be less of these impromptu "vacations." :blush:

Thanks for reading, guys, and stay tuned for the next installment in a week or so! :thumbsup:

I look forward to further chapters of "Claire continued" and a third part to the "Claire saga"

Chapter Seventeen

Love is spending time with a stranger and finding her to really be a friend.

Andrea glanced at Sarah as they drove away from Claire's house and toward the mall. "So that's what she's going to tell Jessica. Now do you see why it was best for us to be somewhere else?"

"I do," Sarah replied with a forlorn face. "Poor Jess."

"Don't forget poor Claire." Andrea shook her head. "I may have had to deal with some issues after the accident, but I can't begin to imagine what it's like to hold all that guilt in for so many years."

"Well, you had to live with your feelings for Claire, right? It was probably close to what she felt."

Andrea smiled. "True." She turned toward Sarah, keeping an eye on her and her other eye on the road. "So, what do you say we make this day a fun one, anyway?"

"By all means," Sarah answered with a grin.

Three hours later, at around a quarter to five, Sarah and Andrea came out of the mall with two bags each, happy and exhausted. Sarah tossed all the bags into the back of her aunt’s car and then got inside.

Andrea was on her cell phone as she started the car up and pulled out of the lot. "No, that's fine. You two deserve a night alone. I actually wanted to go and get a few things from my place... Sure! We'll be back around eleven, then? Great. Bye, love."

"Talking to Aunt Claire?" Sarah asked. "How's Jess?"

“She’s fine. They’re patching things up and planning to spend the evening on their own." Andrea slid her gaze toward Sarah as they came up to a red light. "So how about we go over to my house and I'll make you some dinner?"

"Sounds great." Sarah wiggled in her seat and glanced down at her skirt. "I hope you've still got some diapers left, because I may need a change once we get there."

Andrea laughed. "You and me both, sweetheart."

The trip to Andrea's house took only slighter longer than a trip to Claire's, and within the hour, Sarah was lying down on Andrea's bed and changing her diaper. Andrea stood in the corner with another diaper in hand, waiting to do the same.

Sarah looked up as she finished putting on the last tapes. "Your turn!"

Andrea gave an embarrassed smile as she lowered herself onto the bed next to Sarah. "I should warn you now. It's going to be a bit messy."

"Believe me, I'm used to it," Sarah replied, answering with a casual smile.

"All right. Here it goes, then." Andrea pulled down her pants and quickly began to open up her diaper. As promised, she'd filled it quite well; the stench wafted through the air, and while Sarah did grimace slightly, she didn’t seem nearly as disgusted as one would suspect.

Andrea rolled up the used diaper and handed it to Sarah for her to throw out. Then she thoroughly wiped herself down and liberally powdered the area between her legs. By the time Sarah came back, Andrea was taping up her new diaper and putting her pants back on, feeling much more relieved.

Next time she went shopping, she decided, she would get herself changed right away if she had to deal with a dirty diaper again.

"Thank you, dear." Andrea sat up and looked the young woman over. "We should probably get started on dinner if we want to eat by—"

She stopped as soon as she heard a jingle from the front door of the house and the heavy footsteps as someone came inside. As if that wasn't enough, a deep voice called out, "Andy? Are you home?"

Sarah glanced at her in confusion. Andrea patted her absentmindedly on the arm and called back, "I'm in here, Daniel."

A few moments later, her ex-husband came into what had once been their shared bedroom. He looked about the same as the day he'd left: tall, dark-haired and tanned, wearing blue jeans and a white dress shirt with the first two buttons undone. Daniel had gained some weight since the divorce had been finalized a little over two years ago, but otherwise he was still the same.

He smiled awkwardly as he took notice of Sarah. "Oh, sorry. Didn't know you had company." He offered his hand. "I'm Daniel."

"How do you do?" Sarah replied, putting on a very gracious smile.

"You remember Claire?" Andrea said quickly, standing up with Sarah. "This is her niece, Sarah. She's, ah, been helping me with some floral arrangement jobs lately."

Daniel glanced at Sarah, then back at Andrea. "Oh, you still doing that? Thought I heard you were thinking of giving it up."

Andrea hesitated. "Well, I was. But I started seeing Claire again, and she told me how Sarah needed the money, so I thought I'd take her on, and we've actually been doing very well. Honestly."

She prayed to God that that excuse didn't sound nearly as bad to Daniel as it did to her ears.

"Well, glad to see things are looking up." Daniel's smile faltered. "Uh, sorry for dropping in like this, but I just came by to get that photo album we never used. Cheryl wanted to use it for all the pictures we've collected of the kids, and I remember that she'd liked it when she saw it on our coffee table—"

"Oh, of course!" Andrea motioned for him and Sarah to follow as she moved out of the room and over to the linen closet. She opened the door and reached for the second-highest shelf, which had a pristine but empty photo album on it.

She handed the album to Daniel, who smiled. "Thank you. This really means a lot to us."

"You bet." Andrea glanced nervously toward Sarah. "We, uh, were actually about to make some dinner. Would you like to join us?"

"I'd love to, but I really have to get back," said Daniel, still oblivious to the panic emanating off the two women. "Family Night. You know how it is."

"Right," Andrea said softly. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them and forced a brilliant smile onto her face. "Well, it was great seeing you again, Dan. Be sure to let me know when you're coming by next time."

"Will do." Daniel turned to Sarah and nodded. "It was a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," said Sarah, giving him a weak smile.

Andrea followed her ex-husband to the front door, waving him off as he left. She closed the door behind him and turned around, feeling very hollow inside.

The problem with Daniel was that he was unattached to people. He'd never had a deep sense of empathy and he had a deep reluctance to go beyond his comfort zone. It had led to him abandoning Andrea when she became incontinent, and it was continuing in his new family saga with Cheryl and his kids, Melissa and Jonah.

In any case, dealing with Daniel was never a pleasant experience for Andrea. She began to see why she'd run to Claire for help and romance in the first place. She was a fountain of compassion, quick to sympathize and support in a way that Daniel wasn't.

Sarah drifted into the living room where Andrea was standing. Neither of them said a word to each other. Then Sarah quietly came over and hugged Andrea, resting her head against the older woman's breast.

Andrea was thankful for Sarah being there. She kissed the top of the girl's head and tenderly brushed at her cheek. Sarah stayed just as she was, radiating affection just like her aunt.

A moment later, Andrea guided Sarah’s face up and smiled. "Thank you, dear. You really helped me get through that."

"I understand, Andy." The smile on Sarah's face was more benevolent than what she'd shown to Daniel. "It was an unpleasant situation for you and you needed to stay strong, so I tried to be strong for you. That's all."

"Well, I'm grateful. And how about you let me show my gratitude by making you some chicken Alfredo?"

"Sounds delicious," Sarah replied, giving another hug.

Andrea kissed her on the forehead and sighed. "Such a sweetheart you are. Let's get started."

Chapter Eighteen

Love is being there for someone when other people can't.

"Lunch time!" Jessica called out as she raced past Samantha. They were just on their way out of biology class and heading for the quad.

"Slow down, Jess," Samantha replied. But she knew it was futile. Jessica had lunch plans with Ryan, which would be their first time together since Ryan came home from his extended vacation.

There would be no force in Heaven or Earth that could keep her from that date.

She watched Jessica come to a halt in the middle of the quad, where all the other students were milling about on their way to lunch or in between classes. Samantha only started to feel concern once she saw her friend checking her cell phone with a dismayed reaction.

"Jess?" she called out, slipping past one young couple that was quietly making out in full view of everyone. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Very slowly, Jessica turned toward Samantha. She looked like she was on the verge of tears—an expression that Samantha knew all too well and always set her on edge.

She didn't say anything but held up the phone for Samantha, who glanced over the text message on its screen: Sorry Jessica. Film Club meeting at noon. Lunch tomorrow?

Samantha couldn't resist putting her arm around Jessica's shoulders. "I'm so sorry, Jess. Do you need a minute?"

Jessica shook her head and then started to sniffle. It only added to the heartache that Samantha was feeling for her, and she tightened her arm around her friend's shoulders.

"Hey." Samantha nodded toward the east end of the quad, where the student union was. "You want to have lunch with me? Hmm? What do you say?"

Jessica slowly lifted her head and met her friend's gaze. Her eyes were blinking back tears, but she put enough effort into her voice, answering with a soft, "Thanks, Sam."

Samantha did her best to be extra-generous toward Jessica for the rest of the day. She paid for lunch, took time between classes to help Jessica get changed, and even made plans to stay over that evening at her Aunt Claire's house.

This last detail wasn't that big a problem, as it was Friday and thus they had the weekend ahead of them. Jessica called her aunt to confirm that Samantha could stay over, but it wasn't really an issue either because Claire had often called Samantha her "third child"—Jessica and Sarah being her first and second, naturally.

At around five in the evening, Samantha parked her car in the driveway at Claire's house. She knew that Sarah would be out with her boyfriend that evening and supposedly Claire was dining out with her new girlfriend Andrea. It meant she and Jessica had the whole house to themselves.

"Let's get you changed," said Samantha as she followed Jessica inside the house.

Jessica glanced over her shoulder and smiled. "That's sweet of you, Sam, but I don't really need it right now."

"If you say so, but you know you only have to ask me once."

"I do." Jessica's smile faltered as they reached the hallway that led to the bedrooms and turned around to face Samantha completely. "Sam, I hate to ask this, but... why are you being so nice all of a sudden?"

"What, I can't be nice to my best friend?"

"No, it's not that. It's just..." Jessica frowned and shook her head. "Is it because of that text Ryan sent me? Because the truth is I feel fine, really."

Samantha touched her on the arm. "Well, maybe a little." She gently pulled Jessica closer—not close enough for a hug, but enough for their level of intimacy. "I guess what I'm trying to say is... I know you've been going through a lot of crazy things lately. Ryan, Claire and her girlfriend, her and your dad..." She took Jessica by the other arm and looked her straight in the eye. "I just want you know that I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

Jessica smiled, then caught herself. "Wait... you're not about to confess that you're in love with me, are you?"

"You couldn't be more wrong!" Samantha answered with a laugh. "No, I mean as your friend, Jess, I'll always be here for you. If Ryan can't make it or Claire or Sarah aren't available, you can always know that I'm here."

Jessica nodded and then latched onto Samantha in a warm hug. "Thanks, Sam. It means a lot to me."

"You're welcome, sweetie." Samantha looked past Jessica's shoulder toward her bedroom. "So, do you still need a change?"

"I don't," said Jessica, "but it sounds like maybe you do..."

"I do not!"

"Liar."

"So true."

They giggled as they walked the rest of the way to Jessica's room. Samantha dropped herself onto the bed as Jessica rummaged around her dresser. She came up with a diaper in one hand and a bottle of talcum powder in the other.

"I wanted to try something new with you," said Jessica as she set down the powder and began to unfold the diaper. "But you know the drill. Pants off, girlie."

"Huh-uh." Samantha kicked off her shoes before sliding down her pants, which Jessica put on the floor by her dresser.

Jessica laid the diaper on the bed in front of Samantha, who spread her legs and lifted her butt up. But Jessica motioned for her to stop and reached for the talcum powder instead.

Unscrewing the top, she sprinkled some of the powder onto the clean diaper, instantly giving it a nice perfumed smell that wafted over the whole bed. Samantha inhaled that scent and smiled. It was surreal that she was actually enjoying this kind of thing, but given how long she and Jessica had been friends, it didn't faze her all that much. And though she would never admit to her other friends, Samantha did like being babyish once in a blue moon.

"Here we go," said Jessica, gesturing for Samantha to lift her bottom up again. She slid the now-powdered diaper underneath and waited for her friend to settle down on it before gently pulling the front up and taping it on.

Samantha examined her diaper with a grin and gave it a friendly pat. She wriggled her diapered butt around for good measure and getting a good whiff of baby powder.

Jessica bent over her friend and smiled. "So adorable!" She sat on the bed next to Samantha and rubbed her hand over the diaper she’d just worked on. "And she's waterproof, too!"

"Oh, ha-ha. Real funny, aren't you, Jess?"

"Hey, now. That's no way to talk to your future roommate."

"Roommate?" Samantha glanced up at her with concern. "What are you talking about?"

Jessica's expression softened. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I not mention that before? Claire and I were talking just the other day about the possibility of when I might move out of here—if ever. I said I'd do that if it meant I could get an apartment with you or Sarah."

"And you didn't tell me this earlier today because...?"

The other girl shrugged. "I was distracted by Ryan, I guess. Sorry."

Samantha pouted. "Why, you naughty little—!" She pulled Jessica onto her and they struggled playfully against each other as Samantha tried—and failed—to aim several swats on Jessica's own diapered bottom.

In the end, they fell back onto the bed, laughing and exhausted. Jessica curled up in Samantha's arms and laid her head on her friend's shoulder, like she was ready to take a nap.

Actually, Samantha thought, that doesn't sound like a bad idea after all.

Before she knew it, they were both drifting off into a gentle evening slumber.

Just wanted to remind everyone that the last chapter of "Claire Continued" will be posted this coming Tuesday. But fear not, for sometime in the foreseeable future, there will be yet another sequel: "Claire Complete." And hopefully it will continue to delight you as my previous works have, provided I can get to work on it soon...

:thumbsup: