LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Wetting As Mutch

i have just gotten over a bad case of UTI and noticed that with the pain i was making it to the toilet more...

now it cleared up i am back to wetting my nappies and toilet not so mutch...so a cure for incontinence if you can live with the pain :roflmao:

only draw back is if you leave the UTI to long you will get septiseama(blood posioning)then you are in hospital for a couple of weeks

err been there done that...anyone else found this with UTI

i have just gotten over a bad case of UTI and noticed that with the pain i was making it to the toilet more...

now it cleared up i am back to wetting my nappies and toilet not so mutch...so a cure for incontinence if you can live with the pain :roflmao:

only draw back is if you leave the UTI to long you will get septiseama(blood posioning)then you are in hospital for a couple of weeks

err been there done that...anyone else found this with UTI

Were you in the Hospital with the U.T.I? if you were did they continue to diaper you?

no nurse diapering in hospital,they put a cathater in the pain was that bad,that i could not pee through my peepee :crybaby:

i did have to be helped to the toilet for #2 infection spread to my legs,help walking and to wipe...that was fun :lol:

for normal UTI i just go to the doctors...