LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Publicly Suck Their Soother/bottle?

I have gotten to the point where I don't care who sees, I will go in restaurants and movie theatres anyplace I feel like it and drink my bobo and suck on my nummy where and when I please. I say fuck it, do what you feel be who you are and don't give a fuck what others think or say. Thank-you, and goodnight. :thumbsup:

I have gotten to the point where I don't care who sees, I will go in restaurants and movie theatres anyplace I feel like it and drink my bobo and suck on my nummy where and when I please. I say fuck it, do what you feel be who you are and don't give a fuck what others think or say. Thank-you, and goodnight.

I have gotten to the point where I don't care who sees, I will go in restaurants and movie theatres anyplace I feel like it and drink my bobo and suck on my nummy where and when I please. I say fuck it, do what you feel be who you are and don't give a fuck what others think or say. Thank-you, and goodnight.

I have never much liked pacis and habitually sucked my thumb until Grade 3. Nowadays a still do occasionally when relaxing AB style. One evening on a flight across the Pacific in business class, I fell asleep with my teddy while sucking my thumb. Does that count? :thumbsup:

Although this might be a bad thing I do love to have my Nuk 5 pacifier in the car with me at all times and when a carload of cute gals pull up next to me I will put the binky in my mouth and just look straight ahead.......inevitablty they notice and start giggling and I get the greatest feeling all over.

Maybe it's a bad thing but it doesn't hurt anyone and it feels so good.

Although this might be a bad thing I do love to have my Nuk 5 pacifier in the car with me at all times and when a carload of cute gals pull up next to me I will put the binky in my mouth and just look straight ahead.......inevitablty they notice and start giggling and I get the greatest feeling all over.

Maybe it's a bad thing but it doesn't hurt anyone and it feels so good.

Oh ya, I second that. I love when a girl or girls sees me with my paci or bobo. It's such rush! B)
  • 11 months later...