LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper To Get In Stores In Canada

Guest Backlashed

Guest Backlashed

Hey just wondering what would be the best diaper to get (pref. bulky non cloth) that are in stores in Canada Ontario (Toronto area). Also is there booster pads avail for us over here? it seems like it isn't but if anyone knows that would be great.

Thanks in advanced ^_^

Hey just wondering what would be the best diaper to get (pref. bulky non cloth) that are in stores in Canada Ontario (Toronto area). Also is there booster pads avail for us over here? it seems like it isn't but if anyone knows that would be great.

Thanks in advanced ^_^

The Lille Supreme is a great diaper. Medical Mart in Mississauga (google them) carry them. But call first: They don't normally have them in the store. They keep them in the warehouse and you'll want them to have them at the store when pick them up. (The warehouse is only a block or two away, but isn't open on Saturday or Sunday.)

Cheers.../ Michael

I've looked through the stores, most store brands you'd wanna stay away,because from they overall suck . Your best bet is to order online. And to get yourself a papal account or/until u can get a credit card which makes things faster. I was in the same boat not too long ago when i moved, selection was lacking and Tena changed and i didn't like it anymore.. my favorite site to order from is www.b4ns.com. Someone else on the forum recommended it. I found the quality and prices are decent.

Good luck finding what you're looking for

+1 for B4NS. They are a great supplier with many different types of diapers to suit your purposes. As for diapers available in pharmacies and whatnot I have found Attends to be fairly decent but they really pale in comparison to what B4NS has to offer.

+1 for B4NS. They are a great supplier with many different types of diapers to suit your purposes. As for diapers available in pharmacies and whatnot I have found Attends to be fairly decent but they really pale in comparison to what B4NS has to offer.

I've bought from this company several times, but they're expensive (especially their shipping). I just posted a site where Canadians can order inexpensive diapers from a supplier in Ontario.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=18316