LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I am new to this and I have a friend that likes to be babied and I am the mommy and also I have been babied myself and I liked it alot. But even through I have kids I don't know how to talk to or take care of an adult baby. Please help a new baby girl/mommy out here. How do I talk what do I say and most of all he trys to give me hints and I can't seem to catch on here. I want to make him happy with all my heart. And it does contain sex in the end.

I think that going along with this person is just fine, but be creative with maybe some accessories lile baby bottles, bibs sleepers ect, try holding and wetting games ect feeding each other at the same time plaung baby both at the same time, wow that would be the ulitmate for me personally but that has never happened so I think you are so lucky so just go with it! and have fun!

yours truly in warm wet diapers

babyalan aka diaper dada

Hi, I am new to this and I have a friend that likes to be babied and I am the mommy and also I have been babied myself and I liked it alot. But even through I have kids I don't know how to talk to or take care of an adult baby. Please help a new baby girl/mommy out here. How do I talk what do I say and most of all he trys to give me hints and I can't seem to catch on here. I want to make him happy with all my heart.

First of all, what a great sport you are for trying it all out & going with it! 3 cheers for you!

Maybe you can read some of the stories - your baby might not like some things that others do, but, well, maybe it will give you some ideas or maybe you can read them together.

If I were in his shoes (or his diapers), I'd want a mommy who was playful and loved me to pieces in diapers ("aren't you the cutest little diaper baby!") - there is nothing like knowing you are loved, even if you still are in diapers. But others want spankies or harsh mommies or mommies who have to do things to their babies.

I have a feeling tho that you'll figger it out :)

Hiya and welcome.

I agree it's great that you are willing to be a Mommy & a Baby too! In my opinion, don't let it take a great deal of thought just go with what you think. I tried giving my Mommie hints, she didn't get them either. She did what you are doing asking for help. For the most part treat a adult baby the same way you would treat a real one. Hugs, kisses, baby talk and Props (paci & bottles, powder & creams). I won't post mommys addy here, but if you would like to contact us through this site just go to roster and send me a email, I'll get back to ya with here Address as she has it pretty much figured out now, and only been a mommy for a few months. hope this helps. Hang in there, don't get discouraged, you'll enjoy the love! Timmy

Communication. Everyone is different. You might have to have a somewhat "adult" conversation... it might go something like, "I really like it when you do this... could you do that more?" ... "What do you really like me to do?" "What would make this a better experience for you?"

Think back to the days when sex itself was new to you, when everything was a little bit awkward and you weren't terribly good at what you were doing... it is the same situation, but with a twist. Communicate, practice, and have lots of mutual respect.

And, of course, listen to people who have done it before for some good advice.

Best of luck.

Hi!!

***HUGS***

It is wonderful that you have such a good relationship and want to make it even better.

Much of the advice given so far is great. One problem though with discussing it openly between yourselves is getting the other party to truly reveal what they want. Sometimes they're just too embarrassed to say, especially when first discovering their new interest.

I know. I was this way and was often disgusted with myself until I came to embrace what I am and make the best of it. My Wife/Mommy is always trying to make me happy and it must have drove her nuts trying to figure these things out until I became more open about it.

Sometimes, a person can reveal more in writing than in discussion. Perhaps asking him to write you a letter expressing his likes and dislikes may work better; then the two of you can discuss it afterwards. An advantage to the written form of explanation is that it gives the writer time to think out what he or she is trying to express. Many times this is not the case in a discussion where one is embarrassed or tongue-tied and often winds up saying things completely different from what they meant or not saying some things at all that should have been.

The following link is to a Mommy/Baby Contract, if you will, that helps break the ice on some of these things. It's pretty basic but you could ammend anything to it as you wish or can think of.

Contract

Another document that may help is here:

The Mommy Manual

Whether this material helps or not, hang in there! Sounds like the two of you have a great thing going for you.

Cheers!

***HUGS***

Ruffles