LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is There A Way To Buy Online But Go Pick Them Up?

diaperkee

Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to buy diapers online but not having them ship to you, instead go and pick it up at the post office or somethinglike that. I just don't want a big box sitting at the front door and have my roommate asking me what it is or not leaving me alone when I open them.

UPS Hold for Pickup info - FREE

Fedex Hold at Location - FREE (click 'Delivery Options' then 'Hold at FedEx Location Service')

USPS General Delivery - FREE (but check in advance that your local post office offers the service!)

In any case, you'll need to contact the retailer first and ask that they ship your order by whatever service you need. Most shouldn't have a problem with it since it doesn't add cost for them.

This is all, of course, assuming the OP is in the USA, they helpfully didn't say :P

You can check your area for medical supply stores,near you, and order by phone and then pick them up at there shipping dock or store, or you can have them sent to a freind to hold untill you pick up.

Or just order a half case, (smaller box )or a few packs at a time, that way you can pick and choose.

UPS Hold for Pickup info - FREE

Fedex Hold at Location - FREE (click 'Delivery Options' then 'Hold at FedEx Location Service')

USPS General Delivery - FREE (but check in advance that your local post office offers the service!)

In any case, you'll need to contact the retailer first and ask that they ship your order by whatever service you need. Most shouldn't have a problem with it since it doesn't add cost for them.

This is all, of course, assuming the OP is in the USA, they helpfully didn't say :P

fedex and ups won't hold it for me where i am at. need to buy a ups box if they don't for you.

Walmart.com has site to store free delivery, order online pickup up at store. Not sure about diapers, but I know the website offers a lot of items they don't carry in the stores.

with walmart site to store, they WILL know what is in there and will open it without permission to make sure it is the right thing.

Fedex will only hold packages that are sent via Fedex Express, not Fedex Home. Best bet is to get a UPS Box, they will even sign for packages for you. There are no problems ordering from anywhere as they give you an actual street address that any carrier will deliver to them. I'm really wishing I had got one of them instead of a PO Box, I always have to make sure that the company will send my packages via USPS and not all of them even give you that option.