LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving Again

Ditto. I've always had a bit of fire under my feet and have moved about every 3 years. I have to settle down a little now cause I'm so upside down on my house. At least there is still more to learn about my job and there are good doctors here for my wife.

Please do fill everyone in on the details when you are able to come back.

Best Wishes,

Honu and BabyMaggie

• 1 month later...

I'm finally back, and what a crazy drama filled month it's been. I had to move out of my friends house, becauze I wasn't able to ge on the lease, and in a pinch, I had to move into the first place I could find, and I thought it would be a cool place, but there was just to many people, and only one bathroom, and not to mention a crazy love triangle with the management. It was like living on the Jery Springer show. But I moved into a quiet, and cool house with less room mates, and no drama. This place I have now is like living in a tavern, :beer: we have over 300 beer mirrors, signs, and lights, a pool table, a shuffle board table, a foose ball table, dart board, BB/pellet gun firing range, golf driving range, 2 horse shoe pits,and of course, High speed cable internet :D . I just got my pc hooked up and this is the first thing I had to do, See you all later