LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Futurama

Guest VladYvhv

Guest VladYvhv

While Futurama often has references to Prof. Farnsworth being incontinent (and the one that mentioned him having at been in diapers at least until he was 8), the episode involing the Fountain Of Aging (not usre of the episode title, as it wasn't displayed on the listings) involves Fry, Bender, Amy, Zoidberg, and Hermes progressively reverting to pre-birth. After entering the Fountain of Aging and being rescued, they emerge back in their adult forms, with Fry, Amy, and Hermes still wearing diapers. Though this should make for a huge target for a joke in the show, none is made.

This is a parody of various Fountain of Youth-style episodes from various other cartoons, where one or more characters are reduced to infancy and brought back, only to still be in their baby clothing (usually accompanied by a diaper joke).

While Futurama often has references to Prof. Farnsworth being incontinent (and the one that mentioned him having at been in diapers at least until he was 8), the episode involing the Fountain Of Aging (not usre of the episode title, as it wasn't displayed on the listings) involves Fry, Bender, Amy, Zoidberg, and Hermes progressively reverting to pre-birth. After entering the Fountain of Aging and being rescued, they emerge back in their adult forms, with Fry, Amy, and Hermes still wearing diapers. Though this should make for a huge target for a joke in the show, none is made.

This is a parody of various Fountain of Youth-style episodes from various other cartoons, where one or more characters are reduced to infancy and brought back, only to still be in their baby clothing (usually accompanied by a diaper joke).

Yeah i was waiting for some kind of comment at that point tooo but alas!

• 5 years later...

I think a writer for futurama must be a DL. Not only do they include them from episode to episode but Nibbler wears & uses a diaper. Something they clearly have establish he does not need but chooses to use as part of his disguise. Even after letting the others know he doesn't need them, Nibbler continues to wear them. They just aired a new episode about Dr. John Zoidberg too, where he somehow makes Bender incontinent where he pees when he laughs.

Bender also has been know to "literally shit bricks" on occasion. One time was after eating an Olestra potato chip. The others are just when he's scared. Also, the episode where Leela makes a children's show, she's introduced to the kids at the beginning of the episode as "The bedwetter of [whatever the name of that wing was]".

Possibly. My internet connection is too slow for me to bother with Youtube. If you have Comedy Central, you can just watch them on there. The part about Bender Peeing is one of the new episodes that I missed. The one about Leela is explained enough already. As is the Fountain of Aging episode. The Olestra chip thing is the one where Bender becomes a folk singer. The parts about bender shitting bricks aside from that one are in a number of the other old episodes, and I think, in some of the newer ones, too. Or you can go and buy the DVDs...

I watched the episode the OP is referring to on netflix, it is called Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles. When they emerge from the aging pool, they are definitely not wearing diapers. It may slightly look that way if you are viewing the episode from a distance, but they come out simply wearing tattered rags that resemble underwear. So, no diapers to be seen here.

• 2 years later...