LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sad News

this is never good...but she did not leave me because of the diapers....thats the only good thing...she has left many times before... and cheated on me a lot... she had an afair with my best friend for two years...and lot of other stuff....time to move on now though....live in learn i guess.....so when looking fo a new girlfriend should i tell them right off the bat about the diapers...or hide it fo a while

Tell them moderatley early, pick your timing carefully. If you say too soon when getting to know each other she will probably say bye bye, in the early stages people are looking for faults with potential partners - consicously or not.

I'd wait for however long it takes for you to know her life story and almost everything about her, give it a month or two.

I'm sorry to hear, freddie - wish I had some advice for you. I'm with robert on this one, really - it's best to pick the moment carefully when you let a potential partner know. Very true that many people tend to look for flaws early, consciously or not - lots of folks want to know early on, so as to figure out if it's worth their time to invest in the relationship further. Sucks, yes - but it's not too uncommon.

Although I'm sure you're hurting now, it sounds as if it's best that you're ending the relationship - especially if there was cheating on her part in the past. And I know that this might sound patronizing (it definitely isn't meant to be) - but you're young, and you have a lot of time to find the right person. I hope you're doing okay - tough situation. We're pulling for you.

this is never good...but she did not leave me because of the diapers....thats the only good thing...she has left many times before... and cheated on me a lot... she had an afair with my best friend for two years...and lot of other stuff....time to move on now though....live in learn i guess.....so when looking fo a new girlfriend should i tell them right off the bat about the diapers...or hide it fo a while

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First off, when you start dating DON'T tell the first couple of girls, as more than likely these will be TRANSITIONAL relationships. So don't worry about it. She cheated on you with your best friend? Miss him, don't you?

I left my ex, it was the best thing I could do for myself.

Then got married a few years down the road, and after 5 years with her I left her too!! How much pain do you need to put yourself through before you allow yourself to kick her to the curb anyway?

Find someone who accepts you the way that you are, and don't put their needs above your own. If you can't be yourself in the relationship, then that relationship is based on a lie!

When you are going without your diaper desires being taken care of (and note that I am NOT saying that the other partner has to have a vested interest in you wearing diapers) then it's only going to cause friction, frustration, resentment, and pain.

I'm not saying the woman should be some subserviant "Mommy", but an equal partner in the relationship, and, while she is NOT REQUIRED to participate in ANY diaper behavior (unless she WANTS TO), allows you to be yourself, then that is the perfect woman for you. (Hey you can dream, huh? It worked for me.)

When you are past the transitional relationships, and start to feel that you're getting a little serious with some girl, you should explain everything fully.

Leave nothing for interpetation, and let her know that you have to be honest, and that you have to get it into the open BEFORE things got too serious. Let her know that if she wants to back out that that is fine. you only felt it was fair to get that into the open, because if she wanted to get serious with you it has to be with the TRUE you.

Sorry to hear about your future X-wife. It's sounds like a change for the better.

As for the future, simply wear diapers full time and use them. The right woman will come along and you will know her when she accepts you for who you truly are.

Also, choose your friends a little more carefully.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

It can't hurt to be independent for a while, get back on your feet, and establish yourself as you -- firm up your self identity without someone else in the picture. Get comfortable so you don't make a relationship just a connection to someone to lean on.