LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Note To Self: Plastic Side Goes Out

glycerine

After a VERY satisfying Metamucil enema (25-75 water-glycerine PLUS 3 tablespoons Metamucil in 3 oz water), and the usual messy cleanup I pulled on some Depends for Men (it's hard to find the old 3-tab diapers. Oh Well). By the time I was ready for bed I hadn't wet, and I didn't feel like wearing a diaper to bed, so I pulled them off and tucked them in my diaper drawer.

Next morning, after showering, I pulled them back on.

Next... into the office and as usual I had to pee. So I did. And I leaked a bit. These things happened. I realized about a half hour later that I'd leaked a lot. *sigh* Back inside for a change. Up in my bedroom I decided to let loose some pee in my diaper before changing. I peed. A lot. Hmmm... that felt odd... my butt is wet. Pulled off the diaper and SPLASH a LOT of pee dumps out on the rug. Weird. I look at the INSIDE OUT diaper. Dork had turned the diaper inside-out when taking it off last night. The front and back looked so much alike that in the morning (pre-coffee...that's my excuse) I just pulled them on without noticing.

Re-diapered myself and tossed the rug and shorts into the wash.

24.gif24.gif when it's you!! crybaby.gifcrybaby.gif when it's me!!

I don't wear pull-ups - I've gotten to accept disposable briefs instead of cloth for outside the house wear - but leaks do happen and it's got to be the absolute worst when they're sefl-inflicted!!

Sorry for the mess you must have had on your bedroom rug!!!