LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Outted....

Okay so this past week has offically been the weirdest week EVER!!! At least in my book. This monday was I guess the anniversery of when I started being AB and yes I remember cause it was the day my parents got divorced and I was forced to mature to circumstance. In anycase, I had always felt that my mom was like my best friend ever. I told her everything. Any time I felt like crying over something or anything, I would talk to her about it. She always told me to tell her any secrets I had and that she would never judge me. I dont know what compelled me, but I had the overwhelming urge to tell her everything. That day, I left work early and came home to talk to her. I told her everything; that I was AB, that I loved diapers AND enjoyed using them, that I was Sissy, everything. I showed her my diaper stash, my clothes, DD, Sissykiss, even my AB pics. I just poured everything out. At first, she reacted like I Thought she would, confused and slightly shocked. Then she moved to the "I cant believe theres so many of you guys" phase. Then, she shrugged it off saying "As long as youre not hurting yourself or anyone else, I really dont mind." So now my mom knows I'm an AB sissy, and she didnt say anything. She even jokes with me about it like "Oh you should wear those when youre playing video games or watching movies, that way you dont have to get up to go to the bathroom" or" How funny would it be if you came to breakfast in only a diaper". I went to sleep on monday night in my purple romper and a bambino with my paci, hugging my totoro plushie. She walked into my room to wake me up tuesday, looked at me under my blanket, smiled, and closed my door on the way out. It was the same on thursday morning execpt I was wearing my spreader romper this time and she just did the same thing again. So basically, my life just got a hell of a lot easier and funnier. Sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging (Even thogh it does feel like I have something over most people for once in a while aside from great friends), I just felt like telling someone so why not tell the world.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• Like 1

im glad to hear it went well for you too :) it's things like this that prove to me the world is getting more tolerant of people and that just gives me a big smile.

congrats on unburdening yourself! i bet you're a lot happier now that you don't have to worry about being caught at home. i'm impressed you made the first step too, too many ab's usually get caught before they fess up

maybe you should eat breakfast while padded :P bonus points if you make her laugh so hard she spits out food :thumbsup:

I'd take my dl side to my grave before telling my mother.

same here. i have an idea on how they would react. couple years ago, for xmas, my mom used a a box she got from work (pampers diaper case box (brown with brand name, etc on it) she works at walmart) to put a gift in for my sis so she wouldn't know what it was. we joked about it a bit. she also said if she found out we wore them, we would need to have a talk.

My mother found out about my DL side by snooping when I was a teenager. At first she thought I had a bedwetting problem, because she found adult diapers hidden in my room. She asked me about it and told me we could go to the doctor and get it checked out. I was mortified that she even brought it up and denied having a bedwetting problem. In hindsight, I think about the possibilities if I had said I did have a bedwetting problem.

Then one day, she found my stash of DL stories and knew the real reason I had diapers hidden in my room. Pretty sure up to this point, she assumed I was a bedwetter and was just too embarassed to see a doctor or admit it to her. Now though, she thought it was funny. She gave me back the stories I had written, along with coupons for pampers and huggies and jokingly asked if they were my brands. This was not her way of accepting my fetish. It was her way to always make a joke of everything and embarass me.

We never discussed it beyond that, but I knew she knew. Whenever a diaper commercial would come on television, she would glance at me with a smirk on her face, but that was the extent of it.

That being said, I do have an AB friend that had great interactions with his mother. She accepted his need to be babied from the start and would often baby him on weekends when he got good grades, won an award, etc. I actually didn't believe him when he first told me, but then I met his mother...

Alice,

If this site supported stickies, I would vote for your post to be one of them. First, who is more likely to accept you for who you are besides your mother? Second, there are obviously three phases of acceptance for a woman (mother, wife or girlfriend): confused and slightly shocked, disbelief at our numbers and finally the realization that this doesn't hurt anyone else. This last thought leads to the acceptance we all desire from those closest to us. Obviously only a few people can make those three steps and we are usually extremely private about this side of our lives. For you, the benefit is being able to wear what you really want to in your mother's house.

Congratulations! I am truly envious as my mother passed away 3 years ago and I never had the trust with her to tell her about this side of me.

Aloha,

Honu

*Blush* Awww....thanks guys... It means a lot that so many people cared enough to read this. And if this thread would be stickied, I'd be sooo embarrassed and way too flattered to say anything.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

when I was 14 my mom found my used goodnites in the closet plus a unopened package of attends. I told her i needed them and she took me to the doctor who said i had a uti.

she was also searched my room at first I had said i don't know why I have them she asked aare you using them i said no then when she found the used ones i couldn't deny it . mom was mostly angry i left them in the closet but had been worried about being found in the garbage

now I wear them and my mom helps me getting cleaned and change we haven't ever really talked about why I wear though