LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Bambino

diaperkee

ok so i want to order the sample pack of the biancos but im a litle worried about what the package will look like since it will be shipped to my parents house. also i am wondering about what size i should get. the small fits waist up to 34 and the medium fits 32+ and my waist is 32. this will be the first time buying good diapers besides the cheap ones at walgreens that suck. pleese le me know, thank you

Alright, the sample packs come in a discreet manilla envelope that is impossible (even by touch) to tell what lays within. I also have a 32" waist and have actually ordered a sample pack of both the small and the medium. The small will fit me, but it's almost too small. I go for the medium because I like to wear it with a thick Abena booster which then fits perfectly. So if you like a snug fit, (no booster) then the small would probably work for you. Good luck and enjoy! :thumbsup:

Alright, the sample packs come in a discreet manilla envelope that is impossible (even by touch) to tell what lays within. I also have a 32" waist and have actually ordered a sample pack of both the small and the medium. The small will fit me, but it's almost too small. I go for the medium because I like to wear it with a thick Abena booster which then fits perfectly. So if you like a snug fit, (no booster) then the small would probably work for you. Good luck and enjoy! :thumbsup:

ok cool thank you so much, ordering them tonight then :)

ok cool thank you so much, ordering them tonight then :)

Hope you opted for the mediums as I am at best a 30" waist and the small just barely fit..very snug in the legs. I think their 34" waist is a bit generous..but a small should get you to your 32" I'm guessing. Let us know what you think.

I was afraid the smalls were going to be tight on your legs..I still think they need to bump them up just a tad in the small. I have the same problem, but worse, on Abenas. Molicare stretches sideways so they fit fine, so I stick with them. I don't think I could get a proper fit with a medium on my frame.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I find the Bambinos to run small on the sizes. Not because they don't physically fit but because the landing zone for the tapes doesn't extend out far enough IMO. I can fit into any other medium size diaper but I have to order large Bambinos. If you apply the tape to part of the diaper that doesn't have the landing strip on it the tape will rip the diaper when you remove it. If you're good enough at diapering then it's not a huge deal but sometimes I like to untape and retape my diapers cause I like the sound and just to make sure they fit just right.

I was afraid the smalls were going to be tight on your legs..I still think they need to bump them up just a tad in the small. I have the same problem, but worse, on Abenas. Molicare stretches sideways so they fit fine, so I stick with them. I don't think I could get a proper fit with a medium on my frame.

They just need to make the front and back sides longer. Other than that the fit would be great. I hate diapers that make me feel like Steve Urkle.

Hope you opted for the mediums as I am at best a 30" waist and the small just barely fit..very snug in the legs. I think their 34" waist is a bit generous..but a small should get you to your 32" I'm guessing. Let us know what you think.

I tried bambinos small and they were a great fit on me I am 33 waste. The mediums will for sure be great on you. Pic is in my gallery.