LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jnderjams Modification

Ok so my boyfriend and I thought of a way to mod baby diapers in combination with Underjams in order to turn an underjam into a diaper. Since I can't do this for a while because of lack of money and resources just wondering what you guys think of it. Wondering also if you think it will work. We want to take a purple girls underjam and split its sides open.. then to the back of each side we want to attach Pampers Cruisers size 7 [which also has purple sides] sides to the back.. preferably using a hot glue gun. The hot glue gun is my modding tool of choice. This would convert underjams into a diaper would basically in our option create the closest thing to being a real baby diaper as you can get, but having it be a way bigger size then just wearing Pampers size 7 alone or modded. What do you guys think?

smile.gif I have used a hot glue gun b4 on diapers myself. It does take some time but it is fun; I get exscited when it starts coming together. The only thing I did find was to put a small bead of glue & use a screwdriver or butterknife to press the sides together. It is Hot!!! I burnt my finger the 1st time. blush.gif LOL Hope you both have fun in making & in wearing your new adult baby diapers.

That's a good idea...

I bought Pampers size 7 and they didn't fit, which upset me, but then i realized they fit perfectly in a pair of panties. Now i just wear them like pads. Except they still work really well if you wet.

-Sophie