LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diapers 4 Lower Cost

THIS IS A REAL POSTING WHERE LOOKING FR REAL INPUT THIS POSTING NOT A JOKE PEOPLE PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION'S ON WHERE TO LEAVE YR COMMENTS REAl IMPORTANT U SEND THEM PROPERLY SERIOUSLY THANK'S

Dear,Friends

I have a friend that is starting a diaper company and he has come from the design stages all the way to the manufacturing stages. We are trying our best to make diapers more economical and affordable to the average person. Now I myself have tested these diapers and found them to be absorbant,comfortable,leak proof,and they are a very well rounded diaper that I know you'd all love. When the time comes to start selling them they will be selling a case of 120@80cents each, in all it will equall $96.00 Canadian. They will be ready to order in approximatly 30 to 60 day's. We are also in the process of designing a web-site that everyone will be able to check out our awsome product at but will be able to order from as well.To pay there will be a paypal ect. If there are any questions or commemts PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AT THE FOLLOWING.......jershel@shaw.ca

P.s. We are wanting feedback on what u all think and want in a reliable diaper

please keep in mind people who need these will be using too so nothing

crazy like a 7inch thick diaper or "fantasy" maybe when we are

more established we'll come out with somecrazy cool diapers!

THANK U ALL 4 YR VALUABLE INFO!!!!

P.s. PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS HERE GO TO jershel@shaw.ca

HE IS THE ONE U WANNA SAY ANYTHING RELATING TO THIS

TOO........it just takes a sec. to e-mail him!!!!

Will cover:Canada n U.S.

I hate to say it... but I think Bambino pretty much hit the nail on the head with their product.

In my experiences cheaper diapers always sacrifice quality... the only good diapers I've seen for less than $1 each are Abri-form Super or Extra.

Many AB/DLs miss the "classic" Attends. Soft, somewhat thick, very comfortable... with 6 tapes and elastic waistbands front and rear. I haven't seen anyone try to make anything comparable to that yet. Might be worth looking into.

I hate to say it... but I think Bambino pretty much hit the nail on the head with their product.

In my experiences cheaper diapers always sacrifice quality... the only good diapers I've seen for less than $1 each are Abri-form Super or Extra.

Many AB/DLs miss the "classic" Attends. Soft, somewhat thick, very comfortable... with 6 tapes and elastic waistbands front and rear. I haven't seen anyone try to make anything comparable to that yet. Might be worth looking into.

thye have elastic waist bands fnt n bck landing zone double tapes eachside not too thick very absorbant! i'll let u know when the site is complete so u can see 4 yrself k

thye have elastic waist bands fnt n bck landing zone double tapes eachside not too thick very absorbant! i'll let u know when the site is complete so u can see 4 yrself k

If we're not worth you taking enough time to spell out your words, it is unlikely that you'd take the time to actually listen to our comments tongue.gif yr actnz speak > thn yr wordz 24.gif

Which leads me to believe that this isn't for real since any person in business knows the value and necessity of the proper use of language- without that you look stupid and don't stay in business very long huh.gif Call me skeptical if you wish, just don't call me collect biggrin.gif

Bettypooh

Make sure your tapes stick, seems to be a major problem of many diapers.

Also the cut of the diaper really makes a difference fit wise. The old Attends had a much different cut then any other diaper, if you can get a hold of one you should look at the cut of it. It seemed to fit many better and also I would say 3 tabs would be a very good idea to get a better fit.

orly.jpg

OK, assuming good faith for a moment, if you really have got a good diaper at a great price and you can get the customer service right (that bit is essential) then you'll have a winner on your hands. However, we've seen 'The Best Diaper Ever' come to market a lot of times over the years and almost always, we've been disappointed.

So, if you've got a winning product, show us. Send out some free samples to a couple of forum members - their feedback is worth more to us (and by extention, you) than any sales pitch when it comes to choosing which diapers to buy.

Incidentally, I notice the email address given above is a Canadian address. What's your market? Canada? US? Somewhere else?