LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Next?

What should I try next? So far, I have tried Depends, American Tena Ultra, Molicare super plus, Abena Xplus, and Bambino. I have a UPS box with a couple months left and want to make the most of it.

What brand should I try next that won't break the bank and has discreet shipping and sends no mail?

You have a UPS Box, so why do you care that the guy behind the counter thinks that you need diapers and probably thinks you would rather not be embarrassed by them showing up at your house.

If you really want to try a good selection of brands the sample pack from hdis can't be beat for 9.99, after your order just email them / call them that you don't want them to send you any offers or catalogs and such. And so what if some junk comes to your UPS mailbox, the mail people are to busy and do you think they are going to point at you or something and make a big deal as they are just going to think you have a medical problem that you need them, get over yourself.

Tranquility allows you to order 2 samples of each product for like $1 per item. Look up the free samples for Huggies Natural, walmarts goodnights free offer, and tena.us gives free samples of their protective underwear, I would go with the Women's Ultimate as they don't seem to have the highest absorbency for Men. I tried one tonight and they worked actually much better then I would have thought a pullup could hold. xpmedical also has samples that you can buy. Wellnessbriefs.com has samples that you can buy, along with dry247.com, but apparently they got hacked, but have a phone number to order samples/bags/cases. Oh also securepersonalcare.com, they have some good products also and pay for samples.

Well, looks like you're going for the thicker diapers on the market. I would suggest Tranquility ATN and yes as dl_ashlee stated, you can get them for $1 each at tranquility's website I believe. Also, I haven't herd of many people using this one but try the Attends Extended Wear. Get them from www.overstock.com or www.drugstore.com. They are much cheaper there, about half of what most places charge, about $35/case. They are really thick all over the diaper, up into the wings and just have a great feel. I'd really recommend them. They are probably my personal favorite and are very absorbant. I have tried plenty of others so tell us what features you like and I'll give you some input.