LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Own 24/7

Well I just got my new order of bambinos, and I just moved into college. My plan is to not use a toilet for as long as I can, so we'll see how long I last. I'm thinking by the end of the week I'll probably want to go undiapered, but who knows. I'll keep this post updated to how I'm doing.

I will be using for both whenever the feeling hits btw, I'll try to keep messy diapers out of work, but I work pretty much alone and am not far from my house so I don't have much of a problem with going there. I've gone pee just about everywhere anyways so thats not even an issue.

HuggieBaby

Lucky you being able to have your own place in college. Since it is close you should be able to plan when you will have time to go home and change between classes. That would be really nice, since you don't have to worry about changing in the college restrooms and such.

Just remember that you may have to change before they are totally soaked, specially when you know you may not have time to change, but your diaper is only like half wet and you might be in classes for like 3-4 hours. Would also say before tests make sure to put a dry one on since they are bambinos they will take everything you have, may want to judge if you have a second final right after if it's time for a change or not. Just remember to keep track of time. If you put one on at like 7am, change it at like 3-4pm. Generally I have found even if I haven't peed a whole lot by 8-9 hours it just doesn't take a soaking, which is pretty much how I pee. I generally pee 15-20oz at one time, find it hard to just pee little bits, so to be safe for me I would change after 3 wettings. I know abena xplus is around 75oz, and bambino are suppose to be a bit more, so I think I probably average 18oz, that's 54oz, a 4th would really squeeze every last oz and find when you are that close they just can't handle a flooding they need some time to soak it up.