LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Experience In Double Incontinence

Who has untrained themselve in pee and poop? Most people here are only untrained in pee. But i want know the experience of people who have untrained themselve in both

Who has untrained themselve in pee and poop? Most people here are only untrained in pee. But i want know the experience of people who have untrained themselve in both

That depends on your precise point of view.

I have got to the stage where in a diaper I dont panic and its not difficult to just 'let go'. The only problem is if my bowel movement is stiff it sometimes wont come out because of the lack of room in the diaper, but thats easily overcome by little forward planning and eating sensibly for a few days before hand to make everything soft. I haven't used any so called miracle cures or magic tapes as in my view they are nothing but 'snake oil' and are there for the sole purpose of making money, theres no big secret involved just simple relaxation techniques.

I think most times the people that ask these questions are those that either dont have enough time take things at a steady pace, or those who have some sort of deep subconcience barrier against soiling ones self. Many moons ago (15 years or so) I did have similar problems which through reading and some understanding I have managed to overcome, Its like smoking ........ some people can wake up monday morning and decide enough is enough and they stop without any support and it has no effect. Then there are others (myself included) who are just getting around to the idea of stopping and will probably (in a few months) be brave enough to get some therapy to help, ..... everyone is different.

So whats your exact problem? Do you find that everything just 'clams up' ????

• 1 month later...

To 'untrain' oneself in poop is not actually needed since most people are bowel incontinent. I will explain, it is diet and mental conditioning that forces one not to soil their undergarments. The anal sphincter is weak at best, and mostly is semi relaxed. It only tightens by direct control when one feels that wish not to soil themselves. Many people here can attest to how useless / weak that sphincter from experience or being 'caught short'.

Considering this, a simple change in diet will create bowel incontinence. Red meat is one of the sole reasons our digestive system slows down. A fast digestive system (no red meat) and a well hydrated system, will result in partial bowel incontinence. Add fish oils / cod liver oil capsules to the mix, and it defeats the anal sphincters completely. The other item to conquer, is mental conditioning - i.e. that it is ok and proper to soil ones undergarments.

Under a normal digestive system, one should void / require to void within 30-60 minutes of every meal. Due to conditioning, one has learnt to store this poop in the base of their large intestines. There are many disadvantages to this, and the major one is that it causes the digestive system to back up, and you to reabsorb what should normally be disposed of.

A high liquid content diet will ensure a healthy digestive system, and with tactile conditioning (wearing diapers 24/7/365) and the confidence that the diaper will do its job without undue stress (active charcoal tablets etc remove smell and associated stress) it would only take about 28 days for your body to revert to the voiding habits of pre-toilet training.