LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

British Summer

its a loverly british summer rain rain and more rain,so tonight just before leaving work i changed my nappy(very wet) then put my water proofs on :badmood: i ride a moterbike(17 miles from home to work)by the time i got back the only part of me that was dry was my nappy...tena slip plasic cover.

the wet patches on my trousers where just in the rigth place :lol: when i got in the pub big at the front and 2 harf moons at the back :roflmao:

after my first pint my nappy did not stay dry :beer::beer:

i made a big puddle on the floor :crybaby: rainwater not weewee...

• Like 1

Yeah , but it can be nice. Just think of sitting on the front porch of your house staring at the rain. So relaxing. Maybe get some charcoal and some paper and start drawing anyhting that comes to mind. M'hmm , that sounds nice.

Anyways, Kinda sounds like you had fun. Cheers!

ha! rain? what is that? its been like 2 + months since we had any rain!!!! please send some our way??

2 months i think that was the last time we had a sunny day :roflmao: well if you want rain you no where to come...

in the summer we get warm RAIN and the winter cold RAIN.

Guest lucys junibug

hehehe.....we can say we had a good summer then! one day of sun that's good from were i'm standing!! im sick of the rain and dark days!

xxx

And yet it never rains when England desperately need it in cricket.

102 all out, I mean WTF! I haven;t seen a score anywhere near that since I was 6!

WTF dose not even come close with that kind of batting display :crybaby: i cant see this going the full 5 days.

to you babies wearing diapers not nappies cricket is another sport we english gave to the would,so they can beat use at it!!!

:crybaby::badmood::roflmao:

Yes I can look it up but for someone who doesn't know how to play cricket, how do you play cricket? How do you score in this game and what are the rules?

Uh oh! I'm not sure you shoulda asked... I've got very little idea other than a ball and some sort of bat thing is involved...and to think this all started by talking about the weather and rain-soaked (not pee soaked) pants!

BTW...first beautiful day of the summer in New England! Nice sunny skies, no humidity, no rain, not super hot...JUST RIGHT!!! So, let's see...OUR summer came on a Saturday!!

Yes I can look it up but for someone who doesn't know how to play cricket, how do you play cricket? How do you score in this game and what are the rules?

http://www.cricket-rules.com/

it is basicly 11 men on each team,2 batting at a time,a bowler,wicket keeper and out feild catchers

the bowler has to try and get the batter out by either a clean bowl on the stumps(3 wooden sticks)or a catch,the batter scores by hitting the ball and runing between the stumps before the ball gets back to the bowler or wicket keeper,if the ball rolles over the boundry rope at the edge of the feild its 4 runs if it is hit strait over its 6 runs...

you then get your feilding positions like silly point :lol: where the feilder is up close to the batsman,you have a very good chance off catching the ball or being hit with it...

so if you understand all that you are better that the english team.

cricket its a english game :screwy:

This is a tongue in cheek clarifications : "Cricket as explained to a foreigner" ...

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

On another subject - jmcnappy - ironic that bikers in nappies are happy to be wet on the inside but not on the outside!