LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sandy Eggo Super Chokers

Sandy Eggo Super Chokers  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Sandy Eggo Super Chokers be kicked out of the league for talking shit and not backing it up?

• YES! YES! YES! They suck!
    • NO! NO! NO! Fuck you Pampers Pete for even suggesting such a thing.
    • I don't watch American football. I'm a European soccer nerd.
    • I don't watch football.
    • They should just move to Los Angeles and take their bandwagon fans with them.
  2. 2. Is the disco-inspired"Sandy Eggo Super Chokers"fight song the dumbest thing you've ever heard?

• YES! YES! YES!
    • NO! NO! NO!
    • What's disco and where's Sandy Eggo?

With all due respect Naughty,in this case,it IS. I'm bisexual and don't get all butthurt over my friends using the term gay to describe something other than homosexual or happy. If we're going to survive another 233 years,we're REALLY going to have to stop being so ultra-sensitive.

Wrong! I meant what I said. If you think you can cry to the Mods because you don't like what someone posted and it's changed,YOU'RE the majority. Not me. YOU'RE the cause of censorship and I've seen many a good website go down in flames because of people like YOU! Quit being so fuckin' sensitive and get off your high horse.

Being a self-admitted bisexual hardly makes me a homophobe. I'm not like most of the brainwashed younger generation. I'm old school. We used ALOT of epitaphs and no one got all bent out of shape. It cracks me up to see the next generation try to change what hasn't been nor ever will be changed. Great job kids! :D Here's your gold star. Now go the fuck away.

Guest NaughtyAshes

I'll quite being sensitive when you quit being immature and bigoted. Gay people can be homophobic just as well as straight people. Haven't you ever heard of self-hatred.

Its mostly off topic, but I think moderation is a great thing. It shows that speech and actions have consequences.

Pampers, you don't want uncensored speech, you want speech without consequence.

I'll quite being sensitive when you quit being immature and bigoted.

That's the mentality to have right there! "I'll quite when he does." Way to go you! If only everybody lived by this standard. Then we'd no more wars, crime, rape, or anything else like that. :rolleyes: Geeze its a wonder you've made it into adulthood with a thought process like that. Actually, that sounds an awful lot like something someone would say when they had no real defense for their actions. So, why don't you go ahead and make and arguement that would justify why you've graced us with your presence in this thread. Go on, we won't bite. While your doing that, I'll move on to the next thing you've said.

Gay people can be homophobic just as well as straight people. Haven't you ever heard of self-hatred.

You know what? Your absolutely right. They can be self haters. So can everybody else. But heres the catch, I doubt they need you to defend them. Also, Pete's not self-hateing, nor is he implying that he needs you to defend himself from himeself. Actually, I don't think anybody christened you the official protector of all those Gay people your talking about.(who I'm assuming are all adults on this site and can take care of themselves) It sounds to me like you've found out that the internet is a big scary place and you got butt-hurt in another thread by pete. So now your trolling him and trying to exact your revenge under the guise of "I'm so sensitive :crybaby: Look what he said!" My advise is move along and find another cause, because this one wont fly. Your not gonna win this fight, especially with the almost laughable arguement you've mounted thus far.

I saved this one for last because it personally irratates me.

Its mostly off topic, but I think moderation is a great thing. It shows that speech and actions have consequences.

Moderation is good when we're discussing a drinking problem, sweetheart. But here's why this bothers me. Your not asking for moderation, you asking for censorship. Now why would an adult need something to be censored? I thought that was the whole point of being an adult. Going to see all those R rated movies and buying music with explicit lyrics. Are you telling me that you need someone to censor things for you? If thats the case, I hate to tell you this, but, so far you've failed as an adult. Your on a SEX FETTISH web site and bitching about how people need to be censored. Honestly, I don't quite understand what would bring you to that conclusion.

The other reason this bothers me is this. Your willing to trade my freedoms so you can feel all warm, cuddly, and safe. Well I have bad news for you, sister, I don't think many people will be too keen on that topic and I'll leave it at that. Sure words have concequences, but internet posting is a victimless crime. You don't like what others have said? Well, try this. In the future, when you get the urge to open you mouth and spout off about things you have no business talking about, make sure your motives aren't as obvious. Or better yet, just move on and post somewhere else.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Your willing to trade my freedoms so you can feel all warm, cuddly, and safe.

If by 'warm, cuddly and safe' you mean respected and not degraded. Then yes. The rest of what you said was irrelevant victim blaming so I won't give it any sort of analytical response. The mods agreed with me. That is the end of it. If you don't like their policies follow your advice and use the door.

I see she took off her profile where"she"labeled"herself"as a female. Interesting. It's so nice to know that DD would rather have dude's posing as girls on his site than someone like me who tells it like it is. DD? In the future,if you want a fantasy-land with adults,then create those adults yourself. You're NEVER going to have total bliss on the internet. Censorship is for straight out nazis. If any of you would like to join a REAL discussion group,contact me at be_my_conspiracy2004@yahoo.com or be_my_conspiracy2006@yahoo.com I've seen enough nazis for a lifetime here. Naughty Ashes? Go fuck yourself you rotten cunt. I hope you kill yourself.