LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Might Win!

Codymoogle

Okie, so I'm EXCITED!

There was this toy I had when I was chronologically two...He was a Mickey Mouse doll...

I was browsing for toys on Ebay, just looking...and then??

I found the EXACT same type of Mickey doll that I had when I was chronologically two!

Nowadays, I'm not an impulse buyer...but with a find like that? You know I had to bid...

I'll post the auction page after it's over to show you all the piccy...Not that I don't trust you guys...but THIS Mickey Mouse is all MINE! :P

~ moogle

I got some Power Rangers toys back from my childhood :)

But no cuddlies!

Really Abrera? I've been finding a LOT of 1980's to 1990's toys...You're 19 right, so you were a chronological child when I was a chronological child...There's a ton of things I've found that I remember...

~ moogle

I'm confused.

(Deleted a whole bunch of text...)

Edit: I'm not confused anymore... Apparently the bank took the $10.92 I paid for Mickey and is holding it for a few days, and then will pass it to the seller. The seller knows that I paid and shipped/is getting ready to ship my Mickey. The withdrawl will be posted as a listing on my account in a few days, and i will get my $1 from the pre-authorization debit back.

~ moogle

I'm confused.

(Deleted a whole bunch of text...)

Edit: I'm not confused anymore... Apparently the bank took the $10.92 I paid for Mickey and is holding it for a few days, and then will pass it to the seller. The seller knows that I paid and shipped/is getting ready to ship my Mickey. The withdrawl will be posted as a listing on my account in a few days, and i will get my $1 from the pre-authorization debit back.

~ moogle

Welcome to the world of escrow.