LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Still Have A Vhs Player

timmyc

My VHS died, and I don't want to get another one, all my VHS tapes have been sent to Salvation Army and I am all DVD (I know, I know as the rest of the world has moved on to Ipods and cellphone downloads, baby steps lol. I have a couple of VHS bytemine AB videos, originals not copies or anything. I can't send to them to a thrift store, and don't have the heart to destroy them, if some one can still enjoy them. Cover the shipping and they are yours.

Any interest?

My VHS died, and I don't want to get another one, all my VHS tapes have been sent to Salvation Army and I am all DVD (I know, I know as the rest of the world has moved on to Ipods and cellphone downloads, baby steps lol. I have a couple of VHS bytemine AB videos, originals not copies or anything. I can't send to them to a thrift store, and don't have the heart to destroy them, if some one can still enjoy them. Cover the shipping and they are yours.

Any interest?

I can make copies of those for you. If you want. Or if you want to send me a few, I can make copies and split them between both of us?