LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Are All The Good Things Bad For Us?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

having a enema in diapers is probably one of my favorite feelings in the world. i cant explain it but to have the need to mess and not have any control over it is a wonderful feeling, and then having your diapers fill up a lot and really feel it is awesome

but... nobody wants to become laxative dependent. its been a few weeks since ive given myself an enema for that reason. i dont want my body to get into the habit of doing it so much

is there research on how often it is safe to use an enema? would once every two weeks be bad? or once a month?

looking for answers that can be backed by research and/or experience

You should be fine giving yourself an enema once a month. Once every two weeks shouldnt be too bad either. The only danger one can run into with over-using enemas is that one can actually become dependent upon them to have a BM. One would have to use enemas on an almost daily basis to gain this kind of dependancy. So to answer your question, I'd go with once a month. That way it'd be a special treat you could look forward to.

Guest diaperguy68

You should be fine giving yourself an enema once a month. Once every two weeks shouldnt be too bad either. The only danger one can run into with over-using enemas is that one can actually become dependent upon them to have a BM. One would have to use enemas on an almost daily basis to gain this kind of dependancy. So to answer your question, I'd go with once a month. That way it'd be a special treat you could look forward to.

i'll probably end up doing this.. just taking a break right now from them

There are many people on this site who use or have used enemas on a very regular basis for need - who will tell you you're nuts to do it at all if you don't have to. I certainly understand their point of view!

For a long time, I'd have one day off a week when my wife was working. Every chance I got on that day I'd either give myself a suppository or sometimes an enema. I've noticed no lasting effect. Once in a great while, I'd do suppositories two days in a row and sometimes that would bind me up for a day or so.

I'm not giving a medical opinion at all, but I wonder too whether it depends on the type of enema. Is it safer to give yourself a pure water enema than say use a commercial (Fleet, etc) enema?

There are probably more "natural," less dangerous ways to get a similar effect--i.e. eating prunes, wolfing down ten Fiber One bars, taking all meals in liquid form (soups, purees, juices, and so forth).