LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Italy

I'm going to Italy on holiday in September and wondered if it was easy to buy diapers in shops there (pref decent brands like tena or abena). Every country in Europe seems to be different according to its healthcare arrangements (Germany and UK = difficult, France = easy) but as I've never been to Italy I don't know if I need to pack my bags full or can pick up a few when I get there ...

All help gratefully received :-)

yes...you can buy them at supermarkets or malls...you can find tena..otherwise coop, linidor or so on...

The last chance you can go to pharmacy..

Good luck and enjoy Italy....It's wonderful (I'm italian)

If you need some advise don't hesitate to contact me

Ciao

In the UK, Tena are available in major city pharmacies. I suggest that you buy a bag or two - which should last a few days. Germany has the main distributer for Adult Baby items in the world - airoliver.com

Thanks for all the info. Here in the UK I always buy online but in Italy I'd need to be able to find them in shops as I can hardly have a pack or two delivered to the hotel. Although taking enough from home would be sensible, that's soooo many!

I've never been to Italy before but am looking forward to it hugely - so thanks for the good wishes :-)