LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kendall Lille Supreme Fit

That is nice to know. However how can I get them in the United States?

Try some major medical supply stores, diaper depots, etc. Also, try to get them on-line,

if you can. They are hard to find. I only got them by great luck. My medical supply store

had run out of the last of the original Attends and only had the new cloth cover types.

I asked what they would suggest as an alternative to the old Attends, and they suggested

the Kendalls.

Good luck.

D.

I haven't been able to find anywhere within the US either online or in a store that sells these.

I've yet to actually order from them but they assured me they shipped to the U.S. (from Canada).

Lilles

Now if someone could just find an American/Canadian supplier of the Attends Slips!

Shipping may be outlandish, but it would be duty free, its under the max $$ amount allowed by customs and all you would have to say is that it's for personal use or personal effects which is true. I am curious to know how much shipping would be though.

• 5 weeks later...

A medical supply in Winnipeg, MB used to carry the Slips. But now that Attends stopped making those instead for the extended wear brief. Sorry, no longer available unless you go to Europe .

I've yet to actually order from them but they assured me they shipped to the U.S. (from Canada).

Lilles

Now if someone could just find an American/Canadian supplier of the Attends Slips!

If any of you are in Canada, you can buy these at major medical suppliers here in BC and in Alberta.

Regency Medical in BC sells them and Home Care Medical in Calgary, Ab. I have bougthen them from both most recently a case from Regency.

Good luck

Try some major medical supply stores, diaper depots, etc. Also, try to get them on-line,

if you can. They are hard to find. I only got them by great luck. My medical supply store

had run out of the last of the original Attends and only had the new cloth cover types.

I asked what they would suggest as an alternative to the old Attends, and they suggested

the Kendalls.

Good luck.

D.

Where did you find this information? Do you know a more exact timeframe? Thank you!

I have got a newsletter from the company I usually order my diapers stating above last weekend . And that I should fill up my stash if I would like to keep some of the plastic backed Lille Supremes, of course.

• 1 month later...

Where did you finally end up finding them? Anyone in the States ?

It took some time, but I finally got everything together and received them about an hour ago. I can honestly say I enjoy these more than American-type briefs. A must try (whether by necessity or for fun).

Unfortunately, no (although it would be nice to have them shipped from here in the states) - I ordered them from Regency Med. but I received an e-mail saying my payment was no good... but I still ended up getting them anyway. I can't complain.

Where did you finally end up finding them? Anyone in the States ?