LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone.

Bryce

Hello everyone. I'm horrible at giving a little introduction, so I'll just list out some things about me.

Name: Bryce

Diaper Status: Diaper Lover, hoping to be able to go 24/7 for a couple months just to have the experience of it.

I still live at home which sort of limits my diaper usage, but I'm almost to the point of just doing it and saying screw it to my mom if she asks.

Howdy, Bryce, and welcome to DailyDiapers from a fellow North Carolinian! Do you mind if I ask what part of our great state you call home? I'm in Raleigh. Funny, I designed video editors for a while. Anyway, I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of engaging topics to, well, engage in.

Cheers! :beer:

Guest lucys junibug

hiya, welcome....i'm sure you'll love it here...

may i ask what makes your mum think your over it?? have you stopped wearing for a while?? thing is the want never really goes so i guess as long as your at home your gonna have to wear around others if you want to go 24/7....if she knows you like to then she should be ok right??

i hope so as it is a nice feeling

xxx

juniper

She knows I was into it, but thinks I'm 'out' of it. She doesn't like it and thinks I'm some perv because of it, but that's what she said like years ago, just recently did she mention it again, I don't know why but she did.