LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Bottle?

Guest lucys junibug

Guest lucys junibug

ok's im sure this has been asked plenty of times but i was wondering what types of bottles you all use....we use avent magnum 330ml (very big) we used to have the 9oz but i found it too small so i HAD to buy the bigger one and we got no.4 teats too so we no hads to modify it to flow more....can't wait to see what you all have.

xxx

We have several most are nine ounce either gerber or serveral crocked evenflo so we can feed each other. As for the nipples I've just taken a heated up pin and enlarged the holes. My favorite is a luny-toon luvable with wild-e cyote on it. :)

Guest lucys junibug

we used to take heated pins to the teats but i found that the flow can be unpredictable.....not that it ever bothered me till now hehehe

Guest Baby-Toa

I want it too, toa, but apparently she hasn't been selling them on ebay...

~ moogle

Dang it T.T means I might have to try and make my own.

Avent makes a nipple especially for cereal. As do most bottle company's..JEEZE!!!!! It works perfect for the big babies.. Other than that a quick small single cut with a razor blade (ask Mommy or Daddy) to try first, still not enough..cross cut again...darn you guys need to grow up and learn..or not. Some of us have learned this 20 some years ago..trust your young'ens..or elders or whatever :whistling::P;)

Guest lucys junibug

see if i cut it its too fast i like the way you can feel the holes squirt out the liquid....that's why i have the ones i have and only make the holes bigger if i need to....its plenty fast that way, and i still a lil guzzler!!!

xxx

" i like the way you can feel the holes squirt out the liquid"

Ahh no comment!!!! But yeah I get what your say'n...The cereal nipples are pretty cool though..big thick squirt when you draw down on them!!! NUMMY!!!!!

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Well the big Avent magnums are the biggest i've tried and they are nicer than the 'standard' 9oz but I'd be willing to at least try something a bit bigger.

• 2 weeks later...

I have lots of bottles but my favorites right now are the Dr. Brown's and the Playtex drop-ins. Course I have to have my bottles that have Winnie the Pooh on them and ones that have pictures on them as well.

Guest lucys junibug

i love the look of the tiny pink NUK ones....but that's not gonna last more than 2 seconds!! wish they did it in a bigger size!!

xxx