LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

London On Saturday

i was back very early hours yesterday morning so i was recovering from travelling back so late. ABC this month was brilliant lots of fun was had by all of us id say there was about 10-25 people who went so it wasn't too crowded, spent most the night being clingy to daddy and other ab friends me known for a while. Also went to the Tower of London that was fun i had my backpack with teddy and clothes, nappies and bottle, after showing my ticket there was a security check so i opened the main compartment of my rucksack the security man looked and saw my nappies and without second thought let me pass i think he was more embarrassed than me hehe. It was a great weekend me had wif daddy.

Huggles,

Katie

• 4 weeks later...

Keep saying this but I will have to go to the ABC some time. Been meaning to go for YEARS now i have mummy we could make a weekend of it.

Also thinking about it now my dad (real..lol) has just moved to London so could make sure I visit on the weekend the ABC is on and kill two birds with one stone as the saying goes.

Has the ABC improved as I used to talk to Rcdiperboy on here till he got booted and he said it was not very good and was mostly for the gay side of the AB/DL scene.

ajc2000 ABC as it stands now is a improvement although there are lots of gay people that visit everyone is welcome well at least everyone that is truly ab/dl/mommy/daddy/caregiver or just accepting of our lifestyle so if i saw you there id be shy at first but i would make you feel and your mummy feel very welcomed and so would daddy chris who runs it, ABC is now a lot lighter inside the area by the changing rooms is kept well lit as well as there being toys (colouring books etc) to play wif. If you unsure id email daddy chris who runs abc now address can be found on abc website and chat to him.

Huggles

Katie

Thanks Katie

Will look at there web site again.

Last time I looked, there was pictures but it looked like a dungen (all black) and kind of put me off a bit. But I will have to go even if I never go again but I hope will love it and make new friends.

Guest lucys junibug

i was just thinking that baby...oo like oo onsies and lucy would wear one if she went...

hope oo have fun lil katie we will be thinking about you while we going....chugga chugga, choo chooo

xxx

wuv oooooooo

Awww sweetie me will be in a purple onesie at abc yup lucy would wear one too, im sure me will have lotties fun at abc and in the big smoke in general hehe, hope oo and lucy enjoy your model train show have a lovely time and let me know how it was please.

wuv oo

Huggles

Katie

Mummy thinking of making a weekend of it and starting to plan for the october date.

Know it's a while of yet but might see you all there then if everything goes to plan.

Huggles