LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recently Realized My Love Of Diapers

Hello everyone, it's really good to know that there are plenty of other folks out there who love diapers. I didn't realize I had a thing for diapers until a year ago, but ever since, it's become a major fetish for me.

For me, my love of diapers is two-fold. One, I love the plastic of the diaper. Since I also have a serious fetish for trash bag polyethylene, the whole idea of thick plastic padded underwear is a turn-on.

Two (and this number is appropriate), even though I haven't done it yet, the idea of pooping in a diaper is a turn-on. I don't care for wetting my diaper, but I would love to take a nice solid poop in my diaper and then go out for a run or shopping in the supermarket. Having a log in my diaper while out in public seems like such a good time. And to sit on a bus with the poop going back up my ass, that is something I have to try very soon!

Two (and this number is appropriate), even though I haven't done it yet, the idea of pooping in a diaper is a turn-on. I don't care for wetting my diaper, but I would love to take a nice solid poop in my diaper and then go out for a run or shopping in the supermarket. Having a log in my diaper while out in public seems like such a good time. And to sit on a bus with the poop going back up my ass, that is something I have to try very soon!

Pooping in diapers is an experience like no other. I think you'll enjoy it!

Although if your willing to experiment, there's always the oatmeal alternative...

Instead of messing your diaper, you could always replace it with oatmeal. It smells better and feels generally the same.

I've only tried it once, but the experience was a good one that I'm considering doing again.

Hello everyone, it's really good to know that there are plenty of other folks out there who love diapers. I didn't realize I had a thing for diapers until a year ago, but ever since, it's become a major fetish for me.

For me, my love of diapers is two-fold. One, I love the plastic of the diaper. Since I also have a serious fetish for trash bag polyethylene, the whole idea of thick plastic padded underwear is a turn-on.

Sitting on a bus / train / tube while it rattles and bumps while there is a soft messy diaper on your butt is an experience that you will never forget, and want to relive. Just make sure that you are taking chlorophyl or charcoal tablets - or the smell will give you away.

Although if your willing to experiment, there's always the oatmeal alternative...

Instead of messing your diaper, you could always replace it with oatmeal. It smells better and feels generally the same.

I've only tried it once, but the experience was a good one that I'm considering doing again.

Sounds like a great alternative to those who want the poopy diaper feel but don't care about actual poop. I do, though -- it's just so much more genuine, that's what turns me on about it. :blush: