LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey All!

Hello,

My real name is Chris, I am a Diaper lover, and sometimes get into AB and trans stuff. I am currently 18 and love to mess and wet diapers for fun. I get a personal joy of the thought of being found out in public, but I would never like to do it with people I know or have any relation to. I have only worn my diapers (goodnites actually)in public once, where a woman saw me, but I was terrified.

My parents nor anybody else I know has a clue that I like diapers, though if they actually tried they might easily find out a lot of stuff about my diaper habits.

I am always in the mood to throw on a diaper but only sometimes im actually in the mood to wear baby clothes, pink panties, pantihose, and even my sisters old dance outfits which include tutus and leotards.

I am also from Texas, near the Dallas area, in a city called The Colony. If anybody else is from this area I would love to hear back from you to know I am not alone in this little city.

Okay, well thats a little about me, hope to have a good experience on this forum with you guys.

Happy Wetting!

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Hiya and Welcome to DD

Hope you enjoy yourself here, and be good!

Hugs

Lucy

P.S. I'm jealous I NEED a leotard... it better not be pink!!! LOL

P.S. I'm jealous I NEED a leotard... it better not be pink!!! LOL

Actually, I have tried on one of her pink leotards and I looked adorable with the pink tutu to match it. I have also tried on some of her other ones that were very sparkly different colors like purple. Wearing those with pantyhose I actually felt like a girl (although i did need some long hair and make-up, but i dont wanna go that far :P ).

Anywhoo, thanks for the nice welcome!

Guest lucys junibug

welcome .....i am very jealous of the purple leotard!! i can just see me in one and Lucy in a pink one....we could all frolic about holding hands an dancing about :)

hope you have funs chatting

xxx

Thanks you guys!

It was about a year ago when i went into my sisters closet and tried on those leotards. I just recently looked in my sisters closet where they were last year to try and take some pics of them but i discovered they were not there anymore!!

I was sad, I really wanted to try them on again to take some pics, my mom probably cleaned out her closet of the things she doesn't wear anymore to give her more room.

Oh well, they got to be somewhere, I guess I can try on one of her many dresses but it isn't the same.

Well thank you guys for the warm welcome, I hope I can finally come out in the open with this site.

Guest Baby-Toa

Thanks you guys!

It was about a year ago when i went into my sisters closet and tried on those leotards. I just recently looked in my sisters closet where they were last year to try and take some pics of them but i discovered they were not there anymore!!

I was sad, I really wanted to try them on again to take some pics, my mom probably cleaned out her closet of the things she doesn't wear anymore to give her more room.

Oh well, they got to be somewhere, I guess I can try on one of her many dresses but it isn't the same.

Well thank you guys for the warm welcome, I hope I can finally come out in the open with this site.

That's no fun when things disappear.

Guest lucys junibug

Thanks you guys!

hehehe...it wasnt your mum sweetie....lucy and i sneaked in and 'borrowed' them.....well what else do you expect two jealous girlie's to do??

if you want them backs you'll have to come get them :P

i think you should have a search for them when your parents aren't around....mind you, you never know what you might find.....not sure if that will be a good thing or bad

xxx