LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Help

People would be more likely to help if you explained a little background on your problems first...That wa, people who have had experiences similar to yours could reach out and help easier.

Good luck and I hope you feel better.

~ moogle

sorry... im just not all here... its a long story... im 18, was dating a girl for almost two years... with alot problems in the last 8 months.... we both ended up cheating.... broke up? found some one else... broke up with them, then some how ended up back with the first girl.... things seemed fine.... she cheated again.... did the same thing found someone else.... and to mention that for the past two years being an AB/DL has been fun with the first girl.... alot problems came from it.... so the last girl i was with i explained everything too, she was fine with all of this? then all of a sudden she had a sudden change of mind? and decided to cheat on me and then break up with me.... ive been a mess the past three weeks and it keeps getting worse.... im always picturing all three of my exes, the only one i dont hvae problems with is the one in the middle who i dated after the first girl the first time.... me and her still talk..... but the other two cant get outa my head... its always depressing.... ive been having extremely bad nightmares.... i cant get them outa my head.... i cant stop asking myself"what are they doing right now" idk what else to do

you are young, heart ache is a natural part of life. That is what the dating wiorld is all about meeting people, having fun and maybe finding the one. You don't need to be in a rush to find love it usually shows up when you aren't trying. It might seem like a lot right now, but it really isn't. As time passes you will see you are better off. Life is a series of ups and downs, don't overreact to either. Don't focis on what you don't have right now, look ahead to what you can acheive. Msybe hold off on the AB/DL stuff until you are more solid in a relationship. When you do meet the person you are meant to be with the issues of today will seem like nothing. You have a lot of experiances yet to come, I think you will be fine.

1. You say you're 18 but your real age is listed as 20. Which is it?

2. I'd say slow down with the dating. Let yourself recover from a break up before moving on - you said you have three exes? You mentioned that you've been a mess the past 3 weeks - how long were you with each of these girls? Slow down and get some YOU time in. And as timmyc said, love shows up when you aren't trying/when you least expect it.

~ moogle

TB-Ryan

at 18/20 you are so young. As others have said, slow down and take your time. True love will come to you whne and where you least expect it, and everything else - all those short relationships - will prepare you for it. It is said that the reason for pain is so one can appreciate pleasure - correspondingly, the reason for heart-ache and breakup is so one can find, hold onto, and appreciate true love when it appears.

Take some you time, and enjoy your life - you have a lot to look forward to, so enjoy it while you can.

WTF are you looking for love for, son?? Grab a pack of trojans, get out there, and use 'em! Don't even THINK about trying to 'find a nice girl and settle down' -- you've got plenty of time for that, trust me. Right now, you need to focus on three things, and three things only: Ballin', balls-out, and makin' cash. (means fuck, run, and get the funds!)

You will never be 18 again, so I suggest you do all you can to enjoy it, and not worry about tomorrow.

And don't cry over tricks -- they're not crying over you, I promise. And once a cheater, always a cheater. Seriously, it's true. Don't take back somebody who is so careless with your feelings. Or at the very least, don't expect them not to cheat.

Your life is what YOU make it. If you hang with shady folks with drama -- you're gonna be part of the shady and a party to the drama. If you surround yourself with upwardly-mobile folks, you might find that things look much brighter, and you still have just as much fun.

At the end of the day, do what brings you the most satisfaction. You don't wanna be 24, looking in the mirror and asking yourself really hard questions about the last 72 months of your life.