LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally! My First Ever Diapers Are Here!

So in my past posts I have been wanting to buy some diapers. Now I ordered the Bambino sample pack! I have them sitting in my closet waiting for a good time where I can have at least 4 hours to use 1. Now in the sample pack I have 2 so that will be cool. So when that time comes, do you guys have any suggestions for what I can do to make it even better? I already have baby powder....but yea any other tips, like I have heard of people using bananas up that back end and I don't know if im gonna do that but yea!

Thanks!

Just wear the first one... don't go all crazy with the powder and that stuff. Enjoy it for what it is in its pure goodness. After that... maybe go crazy if you really feel like it.

I find that often the idea of doing something is more of a turn-on than the actual act. Messing my diaper, or wearing multiple diapers out in public so there is an obvious bulge... for example.

If you want to mess your diaper just get yourself a bottel of prune juice and have 2 big (8 oz) glasses, it takes about 2 hours give or take 15 min or so to work, and it will keep going untill all the juice is out of you along with everything else you have eaten the day before.

Eat a sandwich or something after you have the juice this helps it along, I spent years addicted to laxitives and tried everything under the sun.

I have done the banana in my tailpipe method. It's fantastic!

Nothing beats your first mess.

I recommend waiting till you have the house to yourself for a day and do the Prune Juice thing and just enjoy. I'm gonna try the Prune Juice method too. Been suffering from shy bowels recently...

So in my past posts I have been wanting to buy some diapers. Now I ordered the Bambino sample pack! I have them sitting in my closet waiting for a good time where I can have at least 4 hours to use 1. Now in the sample pack I have 2 so that will be cool. So when that time comes, do you guys have any suggestions for what I can do to make it even better? I already have baby powder....but yea any other tips, like I have heard of people using bananas up that back end and I don't know if im gonna do that but yea!

Thanks!

Well, my favorite part about wearing diapers is the nice warm feeling I get when I let go, so I would suggest that before you do it you drink LOTS of water. I will assume that this is your first time using diapers, so make sure you have a way to dispose of them, and make sure that if you misjudge what it can do and it leaks that you are prepared for it. Bambinos are are probably the best though.