LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Age/baby Play And The Line....

I'm not sure I said that very well, but I know I don't feel guilty about wanting to play a baby girl to a Daddy or Mommy. And I don't feel like they're wrong for wanting to play that role to me. Because it's so totally and completely separate from actual children, actual parents, that a comparison doesn't even enter my mind, until someone else brings it up.

Out of curiosity do you ever play sexually or just in a parent/child role?

Out of curiosity do you ever play sexually or just in a parent/child role?

Currently? Neither, because I don't have a partner, and have never had one who has been into this.

But my planned someday is definitely for both. I get a very large sexual charge from wearing and using diapers, and all the trappings of ab.

anybody know why like 80% of ab/dl's are guys?

What if I knew 10 AB's all my life and 8 of them were women? Wouldn't that make me believe that 80% of AB's were women??? Anyway to the OP, don't sweat it, I ask you one simple question...why are you not taking this situation and questions up with your wife??? My wife knew nothing of this life before me, but wore a diaper on our wedding day under her wedding dress. I have been to Thailand and other than the obvious kiddy/pedo thing which was implied (UUUGHHH).. I had several of my "girlfriends" over there wearing a babydoll dress and diaper out with me in public...and they didn't think it was weird..well maybe so but money was money. At least I didn't disrespect them just for sex..I just wanted to party with a girl wearing a diaper...so you might wanna consider Thailand for that purpose...Talk to your wife dude! I mean you already have Bambino's how much worse could it get???

I think that I can simplify this -

Humans have free will and freedom of choice, and the world, morality, and the legal system accepts that completely. Where the world, morality, legal system object is where one persons free and fredom of choice curtails that of another.

This interest - infantilism - is in some ways, giving your free will and freedom of choice up to another BUT you are doing that freely. Also, in this senario, you are still have some control to take back full control at any time.

In all other cases - control is taken by an agressor without concent of the victim.

ADaddy,

the statistics state that 80% abdls are male - but they are coloured or tainted stats. Due to the high number of 'cavemen' - I refer to them as cavemen due to their displayed antics e.g 'woman... me want.... me take' attidude - a high portion of female abdls state that they are male. Actually, abdls gender are split pro rata to the gender split per country which equates to 50% male and 50% female worldwide.

I ask you one simple question...why are you not taking this situation and questions up with your wife???

well currently my wife is in the 'it kinda creeps me out but I still love you' phase. We actually kinda got into a fight when I bought the bambinos (almost two years ago).

I don't want to force it on her, and more than anything I want to have the words to explain it to her where she truly understands.