LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Positive Encourageing Words

I do want to work , but the economy in Michigan SUCKS. So getting your first job without any good references its pratically impossbile , even at McDonalds or BK.

What part of MI? Where I leave it is tough too, but the starter jobs are plentiful. I will be loosing a $20 an hour job come this fall, and it seems like the only jobs left are of the minimum wage variety. Pretty much think I have to get out of MI. I am sure if you go after it you can find something. The volunteer idea is a good one if you don't need to work.

A positive attitude goes further than job references do.

You mention all the places that have rioted, and you forget the top two- Seattle and LA. The WTO riots kicked ass, and the LA riot was frickin' legendary! Civil disobedience is actually a very difficult art form, but it is always effective.

technically rioting in and of itself is NOT a form of civil disobedience, because most of hte people in the riots were not disobeying one particular law in an attempt to change another law.

usually protests turn into riots, and if done legally, a protest is not a form of civil disobedience,