LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Validation?

I'm happy that you let me post without validation. However, I'm not able to get the validation past my Comcast spam filters apparently. I've clicked the "resend" button multiple times after attempting changes to my settings without success. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!

I went ahead and Validated your account. I sent you a message to see if you could receive one manually. Let me know. You might have to use a secondary Email address (yahoo..ect.), possibly update your IP address may help. Other than that I'm not aware of any problems related to Comcast on here. Others may know. Will kept checking though.

When you say you messed around with settings did you mean the settings here, Or the ones with your Email Client? We might try going to "My Controls" at the top of the page on the forums. Scroll down on the left till under "options" you see The Email Options part. Try unchecking the first box at he top that says block Email Address. That Might not be the problem, but it's what I can think of this early in the morning.