LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introduction

Hi everybody,

We would like to introduce ourselves. We are a little dutch AB family consisting of 3 AB girls and their daddy.

Our names are Honeybee, Baby Ella, Baby Michèle and daddy Mike. We are wellknown in the dutch ABDL community. We are regular visitors of the 3 ABDL clubs in The Netherlands. Honeybee is also known of her pictures posted on several ABDL sites, mainly ABKingdom.

We don't live together but we are very close friends that visit eachother several times each week. We like to get in contact with AB and DL all over the world to share experiences.

Honeybee is 100% AB. Baby Ella is partly AB, partly DL and partly BDSM sub. Baby Michèle is also partly AB, partly DL and partly BDSM sub. Daddy Mike is DL and partly BDSM Dom.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Both Honeybee and Daddy Mike will visit this forum most of the time. Both other girls are not that interested in forums.

hey cool my sis lives in netherlands, somewhere right outside amsterdam. Used to be alkmaar however she divorced and moved elsewhere. Welcome to the site, stick around a while and you'll get to know everyone. I want to visit petten again o i can watch the north sea.

Welcome to DailyDiapers, Honeybee and Daddy Mike! I hope y'all make lots of friends here on the boards and find many topics to jump right in to.

Daddy Mike, do you know how many guys would love to be in your shoes? Taking care of three "baby" girls must be a lot of work, though. ;)

Guest Baby Tiana

WOW. Thats a lot of info. Welcome to our site. Hope you have fun here and on your other sites. Its nice to have some girls here, cause it sort of sucks to be stuck with all these people high on testosterone, but they are all very nice to say the least. Have a great time here. And once again welcome. Have fun exploring everything this site has to offer.