LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Cartoons

EQuinn

sooo not any specific cartoon that dealed directly with ab's or dl's.. but there are MANY cartoons that have moments that as an ab i take more notice of..

spongebob comes to mind right away. . . there are numerous episodes in which we find one of the adult characters in a diaper, or dressed as a baby or doing something 'babyish' which as an ab i find a special kind of humour in.

i know there was an episode of ren and stimpy that involved them in diapers.

then of course there are the many times sylvester the cat (from the old school tweety and sylverster cartoons) when he ended up in a diaper and bonnet in a bassinet or carraige.

In regards to spongebob, i know the writers are friends with seth mcfarland, who does family guy, and originally spongebob was created to be an adult swim cartoon, just it took off for kids... and family guy has had a couple ab moments.. I dont think the writers are ab's.. but rather came across a wickedly funny fetish and decided to sometimes put moments like this in their shows... cause honestly.. this IS a pretty funny fetish for those who aren't into it.

• 3 weeks later...

As a kid i wach a show called Fantastic Max and love it I have not thought about it much for years untell i read this post so i look it up and found this on it.

Listed as :Hanna-Barbera Studios: D-F: Fantastic Max: Dr. Max And Baby Hyde:

A 16 month old baby, that can talk perfect English, goes on all types of adventures with his two friends, AB and FX. Max made AB from some blocks and pulled FX's string to bring him to life. FX is a green noodle nosed doll with a pull string. Every time the string is pulled, FX says "Rock and Roll" and some kind of magical thing happens. These three travel through time and space and every where else together with the help of this magic.

Hanna-Barbera Studios

Characters:

Max, A.B. Sitter, FX, Zoe, Ben, Mom, Dad.

Originally Released in 1989.

Originally Released in

Syndication

Running Time:

30 minutes.

Color

U.S.A.

Looking at cartoon / kids programs today, I can see that on of the tricks that programmers / directors use to make a character more appealing to a child is make them wear diapers either visibly, or via the design of their costumes. Cartoons / programs that convey something like this is 'Teletubbies (wearing footed sleepers with an obvious diaper bulge). That dreaded 'Barney' also use the same trick = with his costume kinda large in the diaper area AND with the introduction of Baby Bop.

Most cartoons / shows for teh 1-4 year old range, exploit this - probabably so that the child associates with the charachter being portraed.

• 2 weeks later...