LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This May Sound Like A Strange Question, But

I am wanting to order some bambinos from their website, only due to insurance purposes, I am having to have my billing address kept at my parents address until the first of the year, plus, I had my identity stolen @ the end of last year, so they have been going thru my credit card statements with a fine tooth comb. They would notice anything out of the ordinary, so how could I sneak this by them? FYI, since my ID got stolen, I do not have a paypal acct, and dont want one. Please help.

Well I believe the name is "TBHG LLC" that will show up on your credit card (stated on Bambino Diapers website) and you can explain that away as a piece of clothing you purchased or something along those lines. They are very understanding when it comes to anonymity.

Well I believe the name is "TBHG LLC" that will show up on your credit card (stated on Bambino Diapers website) and you can explain that away as a piece of clothing you purchased or something along those lines. They are very understanding when it comes to anonymity.

just curious here, is there a specific type of bambino that anyone would recomend?

Depends on what you are going for...I personally like the "Classico" because it has the babyish prints on them. But if you don't want the babyish prints then just go with "Bianco" . Its a preference thing but I LOVE the Classico! Try adding some of their boosters too - it really helps a lot and feels great.

Depends on what you are going for...I personally like the "Classico" because it has the babyish prints on them. But if you don't want the babyish prints then just go with "Bianco" . Its a preference thing but I LOVE the Classico! Try adding some of their boosters too - it really helps a lot and feels great.

well, I'm kinda new to this whole thing, so I'm not really sure what I want, I just know I love the feel of the outer plastic cover against my skin

Guest YkDave

you dont have much of a choice, its just print or blank (i do hope that one day they do add some new diapers to the lineup). But either way you cant go wrong, the bambinos are great and like stated above the billing is pretty discreet and easy to pass off as anything.

Whilst the line on the CC statement is discrete, it ain't exactly rocket science to work out what it is, ironically because they specified on their website what they bill as. Because they put that info on the web, it's been picked up by the search engines - Google it and see!

So, if your parents are both nosy and internet savvy, you might want to think twice about using your CC to order from them. According to their website (link) they accept nice anonymous money orders so if you're really concerned/paranoid, use that option. It'll take longer but there's practically zero chance of anybody knowing what the money order was used for.

Whilst the line on the CC statement is discrete, it ain't exactly rocket science to work out what it is, ironically because they specified on their website what they bill as. Because they put that info on the web, it's been picked up by the search engines - Google it and see!

So, if your parents are both nosy and internet savvy, you might want to think twice about using your CC to order from them. According to their website (link, they accept nice anonymous money orders so if you're really concerned/paranoid, use that option. It'll take longer but there's practically zero chance of anybody knowing what the money order was used for.

Now darn it AutieAB stop injecting common sense! :P:rolleyes:

Guest YkDave

haha, i forgot about that, i even googled it myself once to see if it would come up! :D

Someone should email bambinos and tell them about this 'stupid' mistake. they shouldnt have posted the EXACT line on their webpage.

My experience has been that the billing address needs to match what the credit card company has. Other than that - I've never had a 'bill' sent out to my seperate billing address. My invoices have always been in the box with the diapers. I think if anything - it would only show up on your credit card statement which is sent to the billing address. Get with the time and go with paperless statements - and then nothing at all is sent (in canada anyway . . .)

My experience has been that the billing address needs to match what the credit card company has. Other than that - I've never had a 'bill' sent out to my seperate billing address. My invoices have always been in the box with the diapers. I think if anything - it would only show up on your credit card statement which is sent to the billing address. Get with the time and go with paperless statements - and then nothing at all is sent (in canada anyway . . .)

I would go with paperless statements, but I've been needing to check my statements lately, ever since my identity got stolen.

You can check statements online if you go paperless. You can also get them emailed to you. Im sure paperless statements are at least on par security-weise with getting it mailed out to you (i.e. the chance of someone hacking into your credit card provider and getting 'useful' information is probably smaller than the chance of you getting mugged walking home from the post office with a paper statement. Thats besides the point - the better point is that it keeps a record for you - you don't need to file all your invoices - that invoice from last October is just a click away.

Guest YkDave

haha, i guess their are just alot of 'pushovers' out there. One of my 'buddys' is 26, lives at home with mommy and she goes through all of his bills too. probably changes his diaper and tucks him in at night...

Wish i was him :D

I have to ask the burning question-Why in God's name would a 24 year old adult who seems to have his marbles,allow someone,anyone,even one's own flesh and blood,go through his mail instead of being a responsible adult and going through it himself?

ITS NOT THAT I ALLOW THEM TO GO THRU MY MAIL, I'M JUST PARANOID THEY, MAINLY MY DAD, WILL DO IT WITHOUT THINKING SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am wanting to order some bambinos from their website, only due to insurance purposes, I am having to have my billing address kept at my parents address until the first of the year, plus, I had my identity stolen @ the end of last year, so they have been going thru my credit card statements with a fine tooth comb. They would notice anything out of the ordinary, so how could I sneak this by them? FYI, since my ID got stolen, I do not have a paypal acct, and dont want one. Please help.

Hey man, let me give you an actual answer.

Go into walmart, dillons(whatever grocery store or superstore you want), and go to their gift card section, pick yourself up one of the loadable gift-credit cards from either visa or mastercard. and put how ever much you want on it. when you go to order your diapers you can either use your billing address, or just put your billing address to somewhere in your neighborhood.(doesnt have to be your house.) then use ur desired ship to address.(ur house, or anywhere else)

The nice thing about these gift cards is that there is no registering for them. ur name is no where on the card at all or on the temporary account it holds with visa-mastercard. also a good tip to maintain bein incogneetis is, dont put your name anywhere on the order form(just to keep anoying curious freaks from stickin their nose in ur business.)

And yes, the reloadable gift cards work for online purchases, i used to process these types of orders at a call center for a catalog company a year ago.

Hope i was a help(i use perenthesis alot yeah?)

Hey man, let me give you an actual answer.

Go into walmart, dillons(whatever grocery store or superstore you want), and go to their gift card section, pick yourself up one of the loadable gift-credit cards from either visa or mastercard. and put how ever much you want on it. when you go to order your diapers you can either use your billing address, or just put your billing address to somewhere in your neighborhood.(doesnt have to be your house.) then use ur desired ship to address.(ur house, or anywhere else)

The nice thing about these gift cards is that there is no registering for them. ur name is no where on the card at all or on the temporary account it holds with visa-mastercard. also a good tip to maintain bein incogneetis is, dont put your name anywhere on the order form(just to keep anoying curious freaks from stickin their nose in ur business.)

And yes, the reloadable gift cards work for online purchases, i used to process these types of orders at a call center for a catalog company a year ago.

Hope i was a help(i use perenthesis alot yeah?)

Thank you, finally someone giving real answers, now I just have one more thing to ask, is it possible to order bambinos with a gift card?

Thank you, finally someone giving real answers, now I just have one more thing to ask, is it possible to order bambinos with a gift card?

get a Visa, MC, or Amex gift card and they work anywhere that accepts credit cards.