LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Diaper Boosters

Recently I got some huggies to use as diaper booters inside my bambinos. Just curious as to how any of you perhaps get them to stay in place? or kinda just place it and tape up, cuz I've noticed once it gets really wet and sags it moves a little inside.

HuggieBaby

Hey HuggieBaby,

I think your problem is your adult diaper isn't tight enough in the groin area.

I've been using Huggies Overnites size 5 for 4 1/2 years now as a stuffer. I use Tranquility ATN's with them, as a combo and because of the price difference I find this combo is just as good and a Bambino or Molicare.

I first rip off the Velcro, cut 4 strips in the front and back then I lay on my diaper, open up the Huggies and lift my butt so the Huggies is being held down by my butt. I then bring the Huggies in the front and lift the Tranquility in place. I tape the bottom ones first, run my finger around the groin so the plastic is place then I lift my butt and pull the Tranquility towards my head in the rear, this gives a nice leak tight fit around the groin. Finally I then pull the Huggies up a little in the front and tape the top tapes.

The past two days I spent 13 hours both times in my night diaper. In the morning the only problem I have is if I go out the Huggies swell so much that it really squeezes tight against my penis. But it's not too bad, this morning I was out in the front cutting branches down from the trees in the heat.

Phil

Recently I got some huggies to use as diaper booters inside my bambinos. Just curious as to how any of you perhaps get them to stay in place? or kinda just place it and tape up, cuz I've noticed once it gets really wet and sags it moves a little inside.

HuggieBaby

I just put it in as close to the crotch as I can and tape the regular diaper up over it. Nothing too fancy, really.

I've used Attends for years, LOVE that soft plastic! BUT, they couldn't absorb their way out of a 12oz Pepsi... I slip in a Luvs size 6, VERY cost effective, and I now have my perfect everyday diaper... The Attends fit nicely, the Luvs absorb almost everything I need them to... I'm not fond of the Bambinos, Molicares are nice and thick and absorb well, but don't fit exactly as snug as the Attends so they sometimes leak, and Abenas are nice and thick but don't fit anywhere near as well so they leak more than the Attends, so...

Attends 10 from XP, and Luvs size 6 as stuffer, that's my most favorite diaper!

They make a double sided tape, much like scotch tape but sticky on both sides...you might try that. That way they would be like a true booster pad. ;)

thanks for the help guys, i think i got it down pretty good now, I guess the placement was just a little off. I might still get some double sided tape but do you think it would hold up once wet?

Yeah I realize real booster pads would be easier phogendpf, but my issue is cost...26 huggies for $11 is a lot cheaper then buying depend boosters.

HuggieBaby

Check out this video - it takes some practice and you may have to open the diaper from the front instead of the back but it works very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IQpDzXYuAo

Good stuff (pun intended)... but Warning: The "pull-apart" thing you're seeing for the main outer diaper (Attends in the vid), opening it up at one end like a bag of potato chips, DOESN'T WORK WITH DEPENDS MAX PROTECTION.

I just tried it, trying to pull apart the inner and outer layers... and landed up with a torn-up mess that I just landed up poking holes in, to use for a stuffer (inside another Depends... with a Luvs6 inside that. Depends need all the help they can get).

Depends' outer plastic and inner layer, at the front & back beyond the padding, are apparently bonded together at the sub-atomic level. Don't even bother!

(And yet another strike against Depends-- it's almost redundant at this point.)

Just FYI....

wv