LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Sample Pack

So I posted a couple weeks about a homemade diaper and many people said it doesn't feel as good as a real diaper, so what I have been thinking about doing is.. ordering the $7 Bambino sample pack, now on the homepage it said discreet shipping. Is this true? I am assuming it is, and if you have ordered the Bambino sample pack, would I be able to hide it from the parents and I just need an opinion of my plan. You think I can pull it off?

They are very Discreet all the way to their return address. Unless your parents open it, they shouldn't have a clue about it's contents. If you can't figure out were to hide one diaper (your gonna wear one right away right?), then you probably shouldn't order diapers. If your asking how do I explain the package if your parents receive it first. Well any number of things, use your imagination. If you have a hobby or two, it's for that.

their a lot cheaper sample packs out there. Bambinos's seem kind of expensive, but from what I have heard they a great diaper too, never tried them. They probably are a good choices for your first. Myb e I should cough up the seven bucks and give em a try :lol:

They are very Discreet all the way to their return address. Unless your parents open it, they shouldn't have a clue about it's contents. If you can't figure out were to hide one diaper (your gonna wear one right away right?), then you probably shouldn't order diapers. If your asking how do I explain the package if your parents receive it first. Well any number of things, use your imagination. If you have a hobby or two, it's for that.

Thanks for the input, I am probably gonna order them today when I go to the bank, now if you yourself have gotten the Bambino sample pack, or anyone else reading this, for the packaging the 2 diapers are in, what could I say I got in the mail, could it maybe look like a DVD came in it. My parents might ask what I got in the mail and if its the certain size then I could just tell them I got a used movie off eBay or something or another. But thanks again.

-Walt

You could probably get away with telling them it is some DVDs - like a previous poster said. As long as it is not opened by them. Maybe, buy a cheap DVD and show it to them and act like that is what you got in the mail?

I can't remember what package they came in, but I believe it was a mail envelope. So you might not want to go with the DVD story. You say your 20 years old, why are you explaining anything to your parents? Say it's a shirt or something, or just tell them it's a surprise for whoever and they will find out later.

VERY discrete, it came in a plain white mail envelope (i also ordered the sample pack) with a return address of top to bottom enterprises, or something along those lines... it came to our house, and my boyfriends dad was the one who got the mail.... he didn't seem to notice anything unusual at all....

however, it is a padded envelope.. if you need a cover story, go to wal mart or target, buy a cheap five dollar tee shirt something that you would at least be seen in public in, and keep it in your room, when the package comes if anyon asks you can say you ordered a tee shirt, then when you open it in your room you can come out with a new tee shirt..

also works with a pair of shorts, socks etc...etc....etc... anything that is also going to make an envelop a little padded..