LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello ^_^

Guest aussieabdl

Guest aussieabdl

I found this site earlier today, it came up in the search engine when I was trying to find some Australian companies and business that I could buy diapers off (there's sadly not very many of them :( )

Anyway, I'm a 19 year old boy, living in Canberra, the capital city of Australia. I've been interested in diapers for years, since I was about 13 (wow... that is a long time! I never realised how long it was!). So I've been a Diaper Lover for ages, and recently I've noticed that I also have a strong desire to act and be treated like a baby again, so I guess that makes me both an Adult Baby and a Diaper Lover!

Actually, I find my adult baby desires interesting. Lol. It completely contradicts my personality. I'm usually very logical and calculating, passionate, I'm also a metalhead, yet when I can get some alone time I love nothing more than to put on a diaper, and play around with things that I definitely should've grown out of by now :P

I've only just recently decided to indulge my Adult Baby and Diaper Lover desires, and despite the fact that I've been interested in them for so long, I only worked up the courage to buy my first diapers just two weeks ago. Now that I've done that, I'm going to keep buying them, and I'm interested in getting other baby related items (like clothing, as well as pacifiers and bottles and stuff)... of course, the biggest problem is hiding all of this from my family... but I think I have a system worked out.

I am kinda curious about the whole sissy thing... I don't know why so many AB boys in particulary seem to like dressing up like girls... but I myself have been interested in buying some really babyish and girly clothes... frilly and pink and stuff. I haven't tried it yet, and I'm not sure if I'll actually like it, but I am open minded about the idea, and am willing to try it out, maybe see if I like it.

I've been lurking around on random sites for ages, and I figured that since I was becoming more in touch with my desires, I'd actually make an account and post on one of these sites.

Anyway, that's pretty much me and where I fit into in this little subculture of ours... I'm excited to meet all you other Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers out there ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I found this site earlier today, it came up in the search engine when I was trying to find some Australian companies and business that I could buy diapers off (there's sadly not very many of them :( )

Hi I'm from Oz too. There are some online stores:

I have used http://bmhealthcare.com.au/index.php?p=home before, and they ship discretely and take PayPal as payment.

I have also found http://www.atlashc.com.au/home/ but I have never used them

And https://store.independencesolutions.com.au/...store/index.wsp seem to have a large range, but I have never used them.