LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Pasties

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

Trying to make some pasties with my lady's face over some diapered hotties. Figured it would be easy but cant figure out GIMP at all. Anyone have some simple instructions or an easy freeware program they can recommend? At this point I am getting ready to just print the pictures out and do it manually with a siccors and glue and then scan them, but I know that will look like crap.

Trying to make some pasties with my lady's face over some diapered hotties. Figured it would be easy but cant figure out GIMP at all. Anyone have some simple instructions or an easy freeware program they can recommend? At this point I am getting ready to just print the pictures out and do it manually with a siccors and glue and then scan them, but I know that will look like crap.

Try paint.net

SDB

It's copying one piece of a pic and pasting it onto another. Often those obvious fake pics of certain celebrities in diapers. They vary by skill and a program's ability to manipulate the copy/pasted elements. This also includes those fake Pampers/Huggies/etc ads for teen or adult sizes of their baby diapers.