LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real Accidents Without A Diaper

I've had three real accidents as an adult.

The first and most embarrassing was when I was 18 and on a school trip. We were nearing a town on the bus and I was desperately trying to hold off the need to poop and I just couldn't stop. My bowels just as the bus stopped for the break, and I dumped my underwear in the toilet.

The next time was after I my liver scanned. I had to take an iodine solution for some contrast, and it definitely had a laxative effect. I was sitting in front of the television when try to fart, well it wasn't a fart. Fortunately I was only person who knew this, and could quietly change my pants in the comfort of my own home.

The last time was while I was on a trip to Europe. I was travelling by myself, and looking for a hotel room in Edinburgh. Once again I felt my bowels loosen, and tried to find a way to relieve the pressure while I was walking to the train station. I had no choice but to fart, which unfortunately had some leakage. I couldn't definitely feel the brown liquid in my underwear, but fortunately it wasn't a major accident. I finally did get a hotel room, and was able to clean myself up in the hotel room.