LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Movies

Sorry if this topic has come up. However, It's a friday and I was thinking about renting a movie and wondering what movies out there have good Diaper scences. I know ones like "Stop or my Mom will Shoot" But what are some other ones?

"The Baby" from 1973, directed by Ted Post. Although he directed some of the Planet of the Apes films, The Baby is a low budget feature about an adult man infantilized by his weird mother and two older daughters. The Baby combines diapers and infantilism with naughty babysitter action and aspects of slasher flick.

Viewed in the right spirit The Baby is a lot of fun.

"The Baby", I'll have check that out again.. I remember seeing that a while ago. Totally forgot about that one. I would definately want to be on the side of the case worker in that one. LOL

I've seen "Bad Girls" but not "Bad Girls from Valley High".

"The Baby", I'll have check that out again.. I remember seeing that a while ago. Totally forgot about that one. I would definately want to be on the side of the case worker in that one. LOL

I've seen "Bad Girls" but not "Bad Girls from Valley High".

BGFVH is a pseudo-dark comedy. It is just basically about a bunch of HMB almost wannabe valley girls (ya how many of those aren't around..) 'magically' growing older for no reason (they find out why later on). The diaper scene is when one of the girls is having trouble with continence and she buys some diapers and there is about a 2 minute scene of her wearing them in her room.