LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis

Anyone know any good sites for finding hypnosis files. Whether or not they work, cannot hurt (if you're ready to accept what they are supposed to do).

http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Fil...;FileCategory=6

My favorites on WMM are the Baby Training series by MindMaster. His are the best quality, if you are interested in exploring being an AB. They seem to resonate with me the most. They are also all positive reinforcement. Where EMG's are good, too, but he uses "curse" or negative terms in some of his. But EMG does have a nice positive one recently called Wet Relaxation that is a guided mediation to feel worries and stress being released into your diaper when you pee.

For me, I'm sure, the MindMaster files wouldn't resonate with me at all if I wasn't excited by some aspects of being an AB deep inside me. I'm still in the early stages of exploring them and MM's files have helped me - especially with the 3rd in the series: Baby Behaviors (the Revised version).

I know that, even though I listen to the whole thing, things that don't fit with me won't manifest in me. Such as part 4 in the series, which introduces the desire to have a tiny little baby penis - no erections - to ease wetting and the image of being a baby.

Since I've already accepted the DL stuff on my own a couple years ago, the files (from EMG and others) on that topic are rather boring and uninteresting to me.

Hope that helps...

but i like my "huge American penis" :lol:

LOL me, too. I'm not ready to give up my Italian Stallion penis yet. :thumbsup: I want to keep exploring these deep AB/DL needs of mine in order to understand what makes me tick. I'm currently separated from my wife (in the same house - I sleep on one floor and she on another) and see no future sexually with her (I haven't had intercourse in several years now). But I don't know where this journey is leading me, so I'm leaving my options open.