LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi :)

Guest lilbabygirl

Hi, welcome!

Are you sharing your fetish with a friend in real life? I'd be interested to learn -from a girl's perspective- about what turns you on about the whole AB or DL thing. When you think about a male playmate, how would you like him to behave? How sexual are your fantasies? Coz I believe most men here have strong sexual persuasions about the thing. OTOH, my GF will insist on being humped the oldfashioned way, after peeing her pants.

Sorry if that's sounds intrusive, I hope this is the right place for open talk.

Cheers,

the Corporal

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, welcome!

Are you sharing your fetish with a friend in real life? I'd be interested to learn -from a girl's perspective- about what turns you on about the whole AB or DL thing. When you think about a male playmate, how would you like him to behave? How sexual are your fantasies? Coz I believe most men here have strong sexual persuasions about the thing. OTOH, my GF will insist on being humped the oldfashioned way, after peeing her pants.

Sorry if that's sounds intrusive, I hope this is the right place for open talk.

Cheers,

the Corporal

I almost fell out of my chair reading that line. My heart still is banging against my ribs. Yep, I have a strong sexual persuasion.

• 3 weeks later...

I almost fell out of my chair reading that line. My heart still is banging against my ribs. Yep, I have a strong sexual persuasion.

Hi, nice to hear that this thought rocks your pump (and probably something else, too). I'm sorry to tell you that these messy, precious occasions described in my original post happen so scarcely (due to time contraints, not out of a lack of interest on eithter side) that I find myseld having the same reaction as you when I think about it.

Seriously, could anyone, dude or gal, contribute to my questions on how 'sexual' the fetish is to you personally? I understand there is quite different categories of DL. E.g. the AB type is said to not be sexuially aroused at all while in baby mode. I'm quite the opposite type: I hate pics with pacifiers and all that baby crap, what turns me on is pretty people with diapers in explicit poses. My partner -though never actually watching the pics with me- gets of on the same images, when I whisper them into her ear while doing you know what. We also enjoy playing with latex or PVC protection over our diapers BTW.

Cheers, the Corporal