LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings To All

Well sence i just got out of the "behavioral corrections hospital" I figured now would be a good time for me to make a formal introduction on Dailydiapers.

I guess I'll start at the beginning then...

The first moment in my Dl life that i can remember was in 2nd grade. I was a late bedwetter and wore pull-ups at night. It was a very casual thing and my mother diden't seem to care that much, though i do remember her complaining about the price of them. One hot night ( i remember it was hot because i was wearing nothing but the pullup) She left the pack of pullups out and on my dresser, torn and half open, with the lightpoles glimmering their orange light through the window. I walked up to the package and took out the pant , stared at it , smelled it and then put it on. Liking the bulk of the extra pant , I pulled out another and put it on , on and on again , i tore through the pageage with an unknown feeling never felt before in my young body. More and More , they get harder and harder to pull on , but so rewarding in the effort. Eventually I reached for another one , only finding an empty package. I walk over to my drawer where I kept my pullups and underwear, finding two more I quickly pull them on.

I stop and sigh, the frenzy I was in to put on every pull-up in sight has not left, but is standing in the corner, knowing his job is done , the seeds of fetishism have been sown , and I will love them forever.

I admire my efforts in my full-body mirror in my room, inches pushing out from my crotch. I distinctly remember the thickness, so thick that my legs coud not close, but not even turn my legs around to walk. I sat on my bed for maybe an hour just feeling the pull-ups and thinking about everything. I then slowly pulled off each of the pullups and placed them in the drawer. Now not neatly folded, i feared that I might get in trouble for this foolish act when my mother came in the put the pullups away, but I managed to avert this by telling her I already did it.

I do remember bits and pieces of doing it again a few times after that , but not nearly as vivdly as the first time.

Thats all for now I'll write more later.

... more to continue and when I get on it , I might have to make a story/autobiography on this :D

Welcome to DailyDiapers, acemanner! I hope you make some great friends here and find some interesting conversations to jump into.

I'm curious, since Pull-Ups were the catalyst for your desires, do you find yourself attracted to adult pull-on styles now, instead of true tape-on diapers?

Welcome to DailyDiapers, acemanner! I hope you make some great friends here and find some interesting conversations to jump into.

I'm curious, since Pull-Ups were the catalyst for your desires, do you find yourself attracted to adult pull-on styles now, instead of true tape-on diapers?

I do enjoy the tape on styles, But as im in high school still those can be ...inconvient , goodnites are small enough that i dont have to worry about them sticking up in the back. And as I still live with my very nosy parents, I cannot buy anything tape on better then depends ( wal-mart. no online stores >..< ), So right now in my life its just goodnites, I guess they remind me of the origonal pull-ups too, so thats a plus.