LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High Chairs!

babyfur

I gots a high chair now! My big brother ricky built a high chair for when I go up to stay with him. It's not exactly elegent, nothing like the sleek lines and turned pieces you see on some but it works and it makes me feel kind of little. the tray screws down so once he takes the drill away I'm stuck there unless I twist back around and grab the allen key on the back of the chair. I don't have a very good picture of it yet but once big brother fixes the computer I will. in the mean time here's one of me sitting in it. not the best picture I know but the only one I have of it right now. I was wondering who else has a high chair that they have to eat in and what do you get fed int here? I had to eat baby food with maybe some ice cream or something If I was good. If anyones interested I can try and get the plans big brother used and put them up on here.

post-17588-1244465131_thumb.jpg

post-17588-1244465131_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm glad you've got it thumbsup.gif But do be careful- most kitchen floors are hard and an adult-sized baby could tip one of these over pretty easily sad.gif Tiny babies can't move fast enough nor do they have the weight to develop enough inertia to tip the ones they use over. If you're going to move around a lot sitting in it you might want to test the limits(a good idea anyway)by having someone ready to catch you as you see how stable it is. I guess it's my line of work kicking in- part of what I sometimes do is to identify things in building design that might not be as safe as they could be or might not be as efficient as they should be wink.gif I'm not much AB yet I find the thought of being stuck in a chair having to wait for someone else to decide when to change my diaper is rather appealing somehow biggrin.gif

Bettypooh

Congrats to you and your brother. That's a fantastic thing... nothing like feeling little when being your lil'self. :-)

He must be a pretty decent handyman. My hat's off to you both.

Would love to see the plans if you're interested in sharing.

--Lex