LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being Diapered Lost It's.........

Well, for me it was a sexual thing. It used to arouse me, but hase become more of a "I like the security/feeling" of wearing a diaper. While I still desire night time incontinense I still just like the feel of them. They are far more comfortable than boxers or breifs. It's also a great convience if I have to go while sitting in traffic or another spot/place where I just can't get up and go. Any one else have the "loss of thril" happen to where it's more of a convience?

I would normally have a simple answer here, but...

Very recently, I've been having some (so far minor, but still concerning) gender identity issues, so my sexuality is going a little haywire right now. Partly as a result, I am wearing less often. On the other hand, I see diapers as feminine, so most likely my interests are compatible. No question that I love them as much as ever. I may end up just embarking on a path of mild androgyny, but honestly I have no idea where this is going. I've secretly liked many guys over the years but, although never really denying it, I never made anything of it. Consequently, I'm finding myself at another crossroads and I really have no idea how this is going to play out.

At the end of the day, I'm sure my fetish will remain, but anything could happen. By and large I love diapers even more than when it all began.

Normally when there's a dip in my sexual activity it is because of returning to work/study and stress. My sexual energy is generally not a problem. Comfortable as hell, as ever ;)

It goes in spurts for me. I can go a month or longer with no real desire to be diapered, even though I still wear them to bed every night. Then, like a light switch, I'll suddenly be very much desiring diapers and it could last a week or several months. Not sure of the cause, but it happens with normal hobbies as well.

Guest YkDave

Exactly how it was for me...

started out wearing them mainly for the sexual things. then slowly turned away from that, now to the point that they really arent very sexual to me anymore but i still HAVE to wear them. It was more of a transition from DL to AB

Thankfully, for me they remain a great balance of sexual-arousal and convenience. It's different for everyone, there's no exact science here.

I can say it will swing greatly as you get started, and continue to ebb and flow throughout your time with diapers. I compare it to the classic example of dimming switches. Sometimes, it's more sexual, sometimes it's more comforting and convenience.