LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Would Fit Snug A Small Guy Like Me?

Yeah, I feel your pain. Us smaller guys/gals are being left out of the store buying market. Fortunately there still are quite a few vendors that still indeed market a true Small brief and even some that offer a youth brief which is a tad smaller than the small is. You sound like your in the small range, but just barely in some brands. Smalls vary quite a bit with what they say they fit and what they really will. The smalls out there are quite unique, they all fit and wear different, unlike our larger counterparts smalls are just a funky size. They also don't hold near what the others do in say a medium or large. But comparatively against the other smalls they pretty much hold true to good, better, best.

As has been stated in a couple other threads, there are a few things that may affect you in sizing. But for the sake of it, I'll for go those. By using the small/mediums in depends that you say are to big...we'll just go to the fact that you do need a small. I could give you my recommended brand but if you look at my signature at the bottom of this post you'll already know. There are a few vendors that will send out samples of there brands. The One that really comes to mind that is a really good one is HDIS. They send you a selected sample of most of their smalls they carry in a larger sample. All for about the price of a bag of depends. They can help you decide which way you want to go. Also don't forget what we like to call the king around here..well for alot of us anyway. Bambino's brand. They have a cheap sample too, might as well throw them into the mix. There are a few top notch brands such as the Xplus brands from a few vendors but, those didn't tend to fit me well, but may you, Good luck..and if/when you pick your brand you can contact me to change your screen name. :P:D

Below is what you get with your sample from HDIS

* Depend Maximum Protection Brief***

* Attends Brief with Waistband***

* Attends Brief without Waistband

* Molicare Original Brief

* Molicare Super T-Shape Brief

* TENA Super Brief*

* TENA Ultra Brief

* Wings Choice Plus Brief

* Tranquility SlimLine Brief

* Tranquility ATN (All-Through-the-Night) Brief

* Reassure Super Brief

* Reassure Ultra Brief

* Identification Chart

* BONUS!

Reassure Disposable Washcloths

*** Not Available in youth/small size

After you order from HDIS, send them a fairly sternly worded email to follow up saying that they are not to contact you by mail/email/etc. They are notorious for sending out junk mail after you order a sample pack (to try and make you a regular customer, obviously) but if you tell them not to, they won't. Don't let that put you off ordering the sample pack though, it's the best sampler out there bar none - many of the big brands are in it (although Abena and Secure are not). Some of the diapers in there are totally pants though, but you can tell the difference between the good and the bad just by looking at them :lol:

As someone with a 30/32" waist myself, I recommend getting Medium diapers every time. Smalls tend to be very tight, even restricting and sometimes the lack of extra 'slack' can cause some brands tapes to pop open under stress (standing-to-sitting, etc). Mediums don't have that problem but may be a bit too large (the top tapes may meet in the middle of the diaper) but that's better than being stuck in a tight, uncomfortable small diaper. Stay away from anything that describes itself as size 'small/medium' - most of the time, they're no good for people at the smaller end of the size range.

i know how you feel. I ordered a sample pack of the medium bambinos and they were a little too big for me so ive got a sample of the smalls on the way to see if the fit is any better. I'm in the mid range of small and medium. Still looking for the right fit.

After you order from HDIS, send them a fairly sternly worded email to follow up saying that they are not to contact you by mail/email/etc. They are notorious for sending out junk mail after you order a sample pack (to try and make you a regular customer, obviously) but if you tell them not to, they won't. Don't let that put you off ordering the sample pack though, it's the best sampler out there bar none - many of the big brands are in it (although Abena and Secure are not). Some of the diapers in there are totally pants though, but you can tell the difference between the good and the bad just by looking at them :lol:

As someone with a 30/32" waist myself, I recommend getting Medium diapers every time. Smalls tend to be very tight, even restricting and sometimes the lack of extra 'slack' can cause some brands tapes to pop open under stress (standing-to-sitting, etc). Mediums don't have that problem but may be a bit too large (the top tapes may meet in the middle of the diaper) but that's better than being stuck in a tight, uncomfortable small diaper. Stay away from anything that describes itself as size 'small/medium' - most of the time, they're no good for people at the smaller end of the size range.

FYI DO NOT USE THERE REASSURE BRAND Briefs i tried the once as a sample you get for getting that catalog and id rather wear depends than those cheap crap diapers like now im wearing a pair of Molicare Supers that just came today as a sample pack i got from a company i found called Cheap Chux .................... those are the diapers i would go with they may be expensive but hey there worth it and the purplish color is great for being an AB/DL

I have a 29" waist, and abena, secure plus, bambino and molicare small both fit just fine. They're very snug. Tranquility ATN small also fits nice a snug, but there isn't alot of padding in the front or back. The padding (on me) starts only at my pubic bone, so it's not as comphy.

Don't order from HDIS. They will call you and mail you alot. They called and sent letters to my school and home address, so it was tough to explain why my family kept getting "HDIS" letters.

I am a fan of xpmedical, they have abena and molicare. Drugstore.com also has abenas that are fairly cheap, and you can find coupon codes for that website fairly easily.

If you're on the east coast, it'l take a little more work to find online retailers that won't ship from california, but http://www.dmponline.com/, that carries molicare, tena and attends ship from ohio, so they'l ship quicker.